NYCB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-5.91%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.091|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-10.34%|
|Net Income (TTM)||478.24M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||33.11%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||6.16%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Buy These Top 4 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks Today: NYCB, AEP, GLNG, UIL The Street Dec 5
- 'Mad Money' Lightning Round: On the Fence About Ford The Street Dec 5
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Stocks vs. Bonds The Street Dec 4
- 1 Stock Tip You Can Take to the Bank Fool Dec 4
- New York Community Bancorp Moves Up In Market Cap Rank, Passing Ball The Street Dec 4
- Guggenheim Downgrades New York Community Bancorp (NYCB) to Neutral Street Insider Dec 4
- Should You Sell to Book Capital Losses Before 2014? Fool Dec 4
- Where the Money Is: December 2 Fool Dec 2
- What Really Drives Bank Stocks Fool Nov 29
- 1 Exceptional Bank Stock Fool Nov 18
NYCB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). New York Community Bancor is up 34.31% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Hudson City Bancorp up 17.42%, and Bank of America Corp up 56.01%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NYCB
Pro Report PDF for NYCB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NYCB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NYCB
Did New York Community Bancor make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
New York Community Bancorp, Inc., is a bank holding company provides one to four family loans, development loans and commercial and industrial loan.