NXPI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.75%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.87|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||33.33%|
|Net Income (TTM)||228.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||45.64%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.41%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...) Street Insider Dec 9
- 4:53 pm NXP Semi: Selling shareholders commence 25 mln share secondary offering of common stock Dec 9
- NXP Semi (NXPI) Announces 25M Common Secondary Offering Street Insider Dec 9
- NXP Semiconductors N.V. -- Selling Shareholders Commence Secondary Offering of Common Stock Marketwired Dec 9
- Credit Suisse Award Winning Technology Research Analyst and Managing Director John Pitzer has Top Ten 2013 Interview: More ROI for Analog Versus Digital in the Semiconductor Sector Wall Street Transcript Dec 9
- NXP Semiconductor NV (NXPI): Today's Featured Electronics Laggard The Street Dec 9
- NXP Releases Smallest, Most Efficient CAN System-Basis Chips for In-Vehicle Networks noodls Dec 9
- New LPC Microcontrollers Optimized for System Design Flexibility noodls Dec 5
- 'Mad Money' Lightning Round: On the Fence About Ford The Street Dec 5
- Growth, Value, NXP Semiconductors Seeking Alpha Dec 4
NXPI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). NXP Semiconductor is up 81.42% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Microchip Technology up 47.16%, and Supertex up 42.49%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NXPI
Pro Report PDF for NXPI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NXPI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NXPI
Did NXP Semiconductor make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
NXP Semiconductors N.V. is one of the Worldwide Top 20 Semiconductor Sales Leaders, and was originally founded by Philips more than 50 years ago. Formerly known as Philips Semiconductors, the company was sold by Philips to a consortium of private equity investors in 2006. The new name, NXP, stood for the consumer's "next experience", according to then-CEO Frans van Houten. On August 6, 2010, NXP completed its IPO, with shares trading on NASDAQ under the ticker symbol NXPI. The company provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. The company was founded on August 2, 2006 and is headquartered in Eindhoven, Netherlands.