NXPI Key Stats
- NXP Semiconductors NV Presents at Barclays Global Technology, Media and Telecomm... May 22
- NXP Delivers Industry's First Ultra-Wideband Doherty Amplifiers Marketwired May 21
- Near Field Communications Might Be Dead Already May 18
- AAPL, GOOG, BRCM Tops in Credit Suisse's 'Wearables' Worldview May 17
- NXP Semiconductors Management Hosts JPMorgan 41st Annual Global Technology, Medi... May 15
- See What These $15 Billion Managers Have Been Buying May 14
- NXP Announces Upsizing and Pricing of Senior Unsecured Notes Offering Marketwired May 6
- NXP Announces Launch of Senior Unsecured Notes Offering Marketwired May 6
- NXP Launches Industry’s First Automotive-Grade Isolated CAN Transceiver noodls May 3
- NXP Semi Buys Code Red Fool May 1
NXPI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). NXP Semiconductor is up 37.96% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, STMicroelectronics up 97.09%, and Magnachip Semiconductor up 94.66%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for NXPI
Pro Report PDF for NXPI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NXPI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NXPI
Did NXP Semiconductor make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
NXP Semiconductors N.V. is one of the Worldwide Top 20 Semiconductor Sales Leaders, and was originally founded by Philips more than 50 years ago. Formerly known as Philips Semiconductors, the company was sold by Philips to a consortium of private equity investors in 2006. The new name, NXP, stood for the consumer's "next experience", according to then-CEO Frans van Houten. On August 6, 2010, NXP completed its IPO, with shares trading on NASDAQ under the ticker symbol NXPI. The company provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. The company was founded on August 2, 2006 and is headquartered in Eindhoven, Netherlands.