NWS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-2.86%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||625.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||37.50%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.30%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- This Media Giant Changes With the Times, but Its Potential Is Limited Fool Dec 2
- Apple Objects to Monitor Fee in E-book Case - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 2
- Viking Global Sells Apple, Boeing; Buys Yahoo, Facebook Nov 14
- Tiger Global Buys Yahoo, Sodastream, Sells Qualcomm, News Corp Nov 14
- Jana Partners Buys Agrium, Outerwall, News Corp, General Motors Nov 14
- Philippe Laffont's Coatue Buys Facebook, Pandora Media Nov 14
- News Corp (NWSA) Suffers in First Quarter Since Split Nov 12
- Stocks Start Week With a Slow Veterans Day Win Fool Nov 11
- The Deal: FCC Tries to Spark Foreign Capital Infusion Into Stations Nov 8
- [$$] Why Three Big Stocks Look Like Big Bargains Barrons.com Nov 2
NWS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). News Corp is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, News Corp up N/A, and CBS up 64.85%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NWS
Pro Report PDF for NWS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NWS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NWS
Did News Corp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
News Corporation is a diversified media and information services company engaged in creating and distributing authoritative and engaging content to consumers.