NWN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.79%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.256|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||60.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||60.76M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||61.84%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-9.34%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.41%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- NORTHWEST NATURAL GAS CO Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Nov 19
- NORTHWEST NATURAL GAS CO Financials Nov 14
- Northwest Natural Gas' CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 7
- Northwest Natural Gas Co. (NWN) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c Street Insider Nov 7
- Q3 2013 NW Natural Earnings Release - Before Market Open Nov 7
- NW Natural Reports Results for the Three & Nine Months Ended September 30, 2013 noodls Nov 7
- NORTHWEST NATURAL GAS CO Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Nov 7
- NW Natural's Annual Purchased Gas Adjustment Approved noodls Oct 30
- NW Natural's Annual Purchased Gas Adjustment Approved noodls Oct 28
- NW Natural's Annual Purchased Gas Adjustment Approved Marketwired Oct 28
NWN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Northwest Natural is up 0.07% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.29%, New Jersey Resources up 13.62%, and Questar up 21.02%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NWN
Pro Report PDF for NWN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NWN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NWN
Did Northwest Natural make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
NW Natural is a publicly traded utility headquartered in Portland, Oregon, United States. Primarily a natural gas distributor, the company services residential, industrial, and commercial customers in Western Oregon and Southwest Washington in the Pacific Northwest. Founded in 1859, the company has over 674,000 customers and revenues of nearly one billion in US dollars annually. After Enron filed for bankruptcy, NW Natural attempted to purchase fellow Portland utility Portland General Electric from Enron before various issues led to the abandonment of the deal.