NWN Key Stats
- NW Natural Reports on Progress of Key Initiatives at Annual Meeting of Sharehold... May 23
- NWN Dividend Yield Pushes Above 4% May 21
- NWN July Options Begin Trading May 20
- Monopoly For Investors: Utilities May 10
- Northwest Natural Gas Misses on Both Revenue and Earnings Fool May 6
- Brean Capital Upgrades Northwest Natural Gas (NWN) to Hold Street Insider May 3
- NW Natural Gas upgraded by Brean Capital May 3
- Northwest Natural Gas Company's CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Tr... May 2
- Northwest Natural Gas Co. (NWN) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c; Guides FY13 EPS Street Insider May 2
- NW Natural Reports First Quarter 2013 Results noodls May 2
NWN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Northwest Natural Gas is down 2.69% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, PAA Natural Gas Storage up 27.41%, and Questar up 27.20%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for NWN
Pro Report PDF for NWN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NWN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NWN
Did Northwest Natural Gas make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
NW Natural is a publicly traded utility headquartered in Portland, Oregon, United States. Primarily a natural gas distributor, the company services residential, industrial, and commercial customers in Western Oregon and Southwest Washington in the Pacific Northwest. Founded in 1859, the company has over 674,000 customers and revenues of nearly one billion in US dollars annually. After Enron filed for bankruptcy, NW Natural attempted to purchase fellow Portland utility Portland General Electric from Enron before various issues led to the abandonment of the deal.