NWBO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.406|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-111.71M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-5728%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider09/16 17:30
Street Insider09/16 09:28
Street Insider09/16 08:06
PR Newswire09/08 08:15
Street Insider08/14 16:28
|12/20/2013||Misc||AGM Event for Northwest Biotherapeutics Inc|
NWBO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Northwest Biotherapeutics is up 69.55% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 20.46%, ANI Pharmaceuticals up 269.1%, and uniQure up N/A.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for NWBO
Portfolio Strategies Featuring NWBO
Did Northwest Biotherapeutics make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.nwbio.com
- IR Website: http://nwbio.com/stock-quote/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Maryland
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Northwest Biotherapeutics Inc is a development stage biotechnology company engaged in the development of immunotherapy products to treat cancers more effectively than current treatments, without toxicities of the kind associated with chemotherapies.
NWBO Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("NWBO","name")
- Description: =YCI("NWBO","description")
- Sector: =YCI("NWBO","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("NWBO","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("NWBO","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.