NVS Key Stats
- American Medical Association Calls Obesity a Disease (ARNA) (VVUS) Street Insider Jun 19
- Positive Data on Novartis' Jakavi Jun 18
- Positive Data on Incyte's Jakafi Jun 18
- Ariad's Iclusig in GIST Phase II Study Jun 18
- Positive Data on Novartis' Jakavi - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 18
- Positive Data on Incyte's Jakafi - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 18
- Ariad's Iclusig in GIST Phase II Study - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 18
- This Blockbuster Biologic May Face a Steep Cliff Fool Jun 18
- Big Pharma's Intellectual Property Blues Fool Jun 18
- Amarantus Teams With Becton, Dickinson For LymPro Development, Seeking PD-LID Ca... Jun 17
NVS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Novartis is up 38.20% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Pfizer up 33.25%, and Sanofi up 54.13%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for NVS
Pro Report PDF for NVS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NVS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NVS
Did Novartis make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Novartis International AG is a multinational pharmaceutical company based in Basel, Switzerland, ranking number three in sales among the world-wide industry. The Company’s portfolio includes medicines, preventive vaccines and diagnostic tools, generic pharmaceuticals and consumer health products. The Company operates in four divisions: pharmaceuticals, vaccines and diagnostics, sandoz, and consumer health. Company sales totalled 36.173 billion US$ in 2008. In 2009, Novartis was the sixth largest pharmaceutical company in terms of revenue with a profit margin of about 20%, which is the same as its industry competitors. The company was founded in 1895.