NVS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.70%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.785|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-8.16%|
|Net Income (TTM)||9.366B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||66.27%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.33%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.21%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- This Week in Biotech: Part 2 Fool Dec 7
- 6:46 am Novartis AG investigational compound LBH589 significantly extended time without disease progression in Phase III multiple myeloma study; Study of LBH589 plus bortezomib and dexamethasone met primary endpoint of extending PFS compare Briefing.com Dec 6
- High-Risk Pipeline Candidates and Limited Options Make Novartis an Iffy Buy Candidate Fool Dec 6
- Novartis Optimistic About New Cancer Treatment Wall St. Cheat Sheet Dec 6
- Zoetis Stock: 3 Key Investing Lessons from 2013 Fool Dec 6
- Novartis bone marrow cancer drug meets goal in late-stage study Reuters Dec 6
- Novartis investigational compound LBH589 significantly extended time without disease progression in Phase III multiple myeloma study » noodls Dec 6
- Story Stocks from Briefing.com Briefing.com Dec 5
- A Bull/Bear Outline For The Unilife Debate Seeking Alpha Dec 5
- Novartis Africa Day highlights company's efforts to expand access to healthcare » noodls Dec 5
NVS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Novartis is up 30.81% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Eli Lilly up 6.34%, and AstraZeneca up 25.63%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NVS
Pro Report PDF for NVS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NVS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NVS
Did Novartis make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Novartis International AG is a multinational pharmaceutical company based in Basel, Switzerland, ranking number three in sales among the world-wide industry. The Company’s portfolio includes medicines, preventive vaccines and diagnostic tools, generic pharmaceuticals and consumer health products. The Company operates in four divisions: pharmaceuticals, vaccines and diagnostics, sandoz, and consumer health. Company sales totalled 36.173 billion US$ in 2008. In 2009, Novartis was the sixth largest pharmaceutical company in terms of revenue with a profit margin of about 20%, which is the same as its industry competitors. The company was founded in 1895.