NVS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.70%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.785|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-8.16%|
|Net Income (TTM)||9.366B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||66.27%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.33%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.24%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Mylan Nabs India, Roche Takes Europe in Breast Cancer Therapies Fool Dec 4
- 5 Blockbuster Drugs Going Off Patent in 2014 Fool Dec 3
- Why OncoMed Pharmaceuticals, Unilife, and Tesla Motors Are Today's 3 Best Stocks Fool Dec 3
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 12/03: (UNIS) (MDLZ) (OMED) High; (FIO) (CIE) Low Street Insider Dec 3
- Keep An Eye on Sanofi and Unilife Today Fool Dec 3
- How Mylan Is Turning the Table on Teva Fool Dec 2
- Pfizer Stock: 3 Things to Know Before 2014 Fool Nov 29
- Cooper Companies Remains Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- 3 Invesco Funds Delivering Great Returns (revised) - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- Can Zoetis Beat Its Big Pharma Competition? Fool Nov 26
NVS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Novartis is up 29.10% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.91%, Sanofi up 14.40%, and Pfizer up 28.08%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NVS
Pro Report PDF for NVS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NVS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NVS
Did Novartis make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Novartis International AG is a multinational pharmaceutical company based in Basel, Switzerland, ranking number three in sales among the world-wide industry. The Company’s portfolio includes medicines, preventive vaccines and diagnostic tools, generic pharmaceuticals and consumer health products. The Company operates in four divisions: pharmaceuticals, vaccines and diagnostics, sandoz, and consumer health. Company sales totalled 36.173 billion US$ in 2008. In 2009, Novartis was the sixth largest pharmaceutical company in terms of revenue with a profit margin of about 20%, which is the same as its industry competitors. The company was founded in 1895.