NVR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||36.59%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||46.59|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||71.06%|
|Net Income (TTM)||229.29M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||19.07%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.96%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- NVR Inc. (NVR): Today's Featured Materials & Construction Winner The Street Dec 5
- Insider Trading Alert - NVR, AN, PPS, BRCM And LGND Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 2
- Americans shrug off the government shutdown and head to the mall Nov 21
- NVR Makes Bullish Cross Above Critical Moving Average Nov 20
- Vicon's New HDExpress Plug-and-Play NVR Provides Simple, Cost-Effective Viewing and Recording of HD Video noodls Nov 15
- Ryan Homes Announces the Grand Opening of the New Ravenna Single-Family Home Model at Worthington & Greenhaven Run in White Plains, MD noodls Nov 15
- David Einhorn's New Stocks -- TPX, XON, NVR Nov 14
- [$$] Homebuilders Are a Buy Barrons.com Nov 14
- Ryan Homes Announces the Grand Opening of the New Milan Single-Family Home Model at Sunridge in White Plains, MD noodls Nov 14
- Ryan Homes Announces the Grand Opening of the New Waldorf Townhome Model at The Preserve in Accokeek, MD PR Newswire Nov 13
NVR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). NVR is up 8.34% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.01%, Toll Brothers up 8.94%, and DR Horton up 4.85%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NVR
Pro Report PDF for NVR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NVR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NVR
Did NVR make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
NVR, Inc. is engaged in the business of homebuilding and mortgage banking services. The company operates through two business segments: Homebuilding and Mortgage Banking. The Homebuilding segment primarily constructs and sells single-family detached homes, townhomes and condominium buildings under four trade names: Ryan Homes, NVHomes, Fox Ridge Homes, and Rymarc Homes. The Mortgage Banking segment is a regional mortgage banking operation, which provides mortgage related services to the company's homebuilding customers. This segment also provides variety of financing programs, while settlement and title services through NVR Settlement Services. NVR was founded in 1980 and is headquartered in Reston, Virginia.