NVDA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-12.47%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.7697|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-39.39%|
|Net Income (TTM)||467.05M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||55.45%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.27%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.24%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- A Steam Machine That Offers More Than the Xbox One? Fool Dec 9
- A 2013 Top 10 Wall Street Transcript Interview with John Pitzer, a Managing Director and Semiconductor Analyst for the Credit Suisse Group: More Secure ROI Dynamic for Analog Versus Digital in the Semiconductor Sector Wall Street Transcript Dec 9
- MRVL, ADI, SPWR, NVDA And FSLR, Pushing Electronics Industry Downward The Street Dec 9
- What Can AMD Really Do in 2014? Fool Dec 7
- Intel's Android Investment Is Huge, but Where's the Payoff? Fool Dec 5
- SAC Witness Concedes Omission on Illicit Data New York Times Dec 5
- 5 Tech Stocks Spiking on Unusual Volume The Street Dec 5
- NVIDIA GRID cloud gaming service now in open beta for Shield owners in Northern California Engadget Dec 4
- Why Nvidia's GPU Business Is Outperforming The PC Market Seeking Alpha Dec 3
- Nvidia's Dividend: One Year Later Seeking Alpha Dec 3
NVDA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). NVIDIA is up 29.74% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Intel up 28.65%, and Advanced Micro Devices up 53.81%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NVDA
Pro Report PDF for NVDA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NVDA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NVDA
Did NVIDIA make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
NVIDIA Corp. designs, develops and markets graphics processing units, media and communications processors, wireless media processors and related software. The company's products are integral to a wide variety of visual computing platforms, including enterprise personal computers, consumer PCs, professional workstations, notebook PCs, personal digital assistants, cellular phones, game consoles and digital media centers. The company operates business through three segments Professional Solutions Business, Graphics Processing unit and Consumer Products Business. Nvidia and chief rival AMD Graphics Technologies have dominated the high performance GPU market, pushing other manufacturers to smaller, niche roles. Nvidia's best known GPU product line labeled "GeForce" is in direct competition with AMD's "Radeon" products. NVIDIA was founded by Jen-Hsun Huang on April 1993 and is headquartered in Santa Clara, California.