NVDA Key Stats
- Nvidia CEO Thinks Cash Is Not Needed For Competition Seeking Alpha 4:57 AM
- SAC lawyers met prosecutors to argue against charges Reuters May 23
- 3 Chip Stocks to Note Now: ARM Shares Sink, NVIDIA’s New Graphic Power House, an... May 23
- Nvidia: Time To Buy The Pullback May 23
- Wal-mart to Begin Selling Ultra Low-Cost Android-Based Tablets (AMZN) (GOOG) Street Insider May 23
- Aptly-Named Contrarius Investment Making Some Contrarian Moves Fool May 23
- [video] Nasdaq Check: Tech Stocks Recover May 23
- NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA): Today's Featured Electronics Winner May 23
- NVIDIA's 'ShadowPlay' Brings Effortless Gameplay Recording To The PC Masses Forbes May 23
- Meet NVIDIA's New GTX 780: Titan-Like Performance For $350 Less Forbes May 23
NVDA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). NVIDIA Corporation is up 19.69% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.03%, Intel down 1.70%, and Advanced Micro Devices down 34.05%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for NVDA
Pro Report PDF for NVDA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NVDA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NVDA
Did NVIDIA Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
NVIDIA Corp. designs, develops and markets graphics processing units, media and communications processors, wireless media processors and related software. The company's products are integral to a wide variety of visual computing platforms, including enterprise personal computers, consumer PCs, professional workstations, notebook PCs, personal digital assistants, cellular phones, game consoles and digital media centers. The company operates business through three segments Professional Solutions Business, Graphics Processing unit and Consumer Products Business. Nvidia and chief rival AMD Graphics Technologies have dominated the high performance GPU market, pushing other manufacturers to smaller, niche roles. Nvidia's best known GPU product line labeled "GeForce" is in direct competition with AMD's "Radeon" products. NVIDIA was founded by Jen-Hsun Huang on April 1993 and is headquartered in Santa Clara, California.