NURO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-25.50%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-3.135|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-6.188M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||56.00%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-54.48%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/10: (PBM) (NURO) (RMBS) Higher; (GNK) (HIHO) (EGLE) Lower Street Insider Dec 10
- NeuroMetrix (NURO) Enters NC-stat DPNCheck Distribution Deal with Omron in China Street Insider Dec 10
- NeuroMetrix to Present at 7th Annual OneMedForum: Investing in Healthcare 2014 noodls Dec 4
- NeuroMetrix Launches www.SENSUSRx.com noodls Nov 22
- Is NeuroMetrix A Good Buy? Nov 11
- NeuroMetrix to Present at Canaccord Genuity Medical Technology & Diagnostics Forum noodls Nov 7
- Neurometrix's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 23
- NeuroMetrix Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 8:00 am ET today Oct 23
- NeuroMetrix (NURO) Narrows Q3 Loss Street Insider Oct 23
- Q3 2013 NeuroMetrix Inc. Earnings Release - Before Market Open Oct 23
NURO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). NeuroMetrix is up 6.80% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Medtronic up 33.68%, and AngioDynamics up 42.06%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NURO
Pro Strategies Featuring NURO
Did NeuroMetrix make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
NeuroMetrix, Inc is a medical device company focused on the diagnosis and treatment of the neurological complications of diabetes.