NUE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.91%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.420|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||31.43%|
|Net Income (TTM)||454.44M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.27%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.99%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.82%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Despite an Improving U.S. Economy, Struggles Still Remain Fool 11:06 AM
- Nucor Hikes Quarterly Dividend - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Kinder Morgan's COO Comments on Future Trends Fool Dec 4
- Nucor Corp. (NUE) Raises Qtr. Dividend 0.7% to $0.37; 2.9% Yield Street Insider Dec 4
- 5 Stocks Moving The Basic Materials Sector Upward The Street Dec 4
- U.S. Coal and Steel Companies: Be Careful What You Wish For Fool Dec 3
- Is ArcelorMittal Destined for Greatness? Fool Nov 30
- Aegon, ArcelorMittal Among Europe's Investing Opportunities The Street Nov 29
- Crude Steel Output Trudge Higher in October - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 26
- Steel Is Cooked If This Auto Trend Catches Fire Fool Nov 24
NUE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Nucor is up 31.72% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.57%, United States Steel up 22.32%, and ArcelorMittal up 9.46%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NUE
Pro Report PDF for NUE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NUE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NUE
Did Nucor make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Nucor Corporation, a Fortune 300 company headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, is one of the largest steel producers in the United States, and the largest of the "mini-mill" operators . Nucor claims to be North America's largest recycler of any material, recycling one ton of steel every two seconds. It operates through three segments: Steel Mills, Steel Products, and Raw Materials. The company's products are used by contractors in constructing highways, bridges, reservoirs, utilities, hospitals, schools, airports, stadiums, and high-rise buildings. The total annual steelmaking capacity of the company is 25 million ton.Nucor Corporation was founded in 1940.