NTWK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-18.20%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.6968|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||36.51%|
|Net Income (TTM)||5.837M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||37.51%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-12.11%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Netsol Technologies Inc. Stock Downgraded (NTWK) Nov 12
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/08: (SNTS) (SQNM) (HZNP) Higher; (TRMR) (NES) (NTWK) Lower Street Insider Nov 8
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/08: (SNTS) (OLED) (RVBD) Higher; (TRMR) (UNXL) (TSLA) Lower (more...) Street Insider Nov 8
- NetSol Technologies, Inc. (NTWK) Reports Q1 Loss Versus Expected Profit Street Insider Nov 8
- 5 Stocks Under $10 Set to Soar Oct 31
- NETSOL TECHNOLOGIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and E Oct 30
- NetSol Technologies to Report Fiscal 2014 First Quarter Results on November 8, 2013 GlobeNewswire Oct 30
- Photo Release -- Louise Ikonomides Appointed Managing Director of Virtual Lease Services GlobeNewswire Oct 29
- 4 Stocks Under $10 Making Big Moves Oct 25
- NetSol Technologies Releases Next Generation Platform for Auto and Equipment Asset Financing and Leasing Industry GlobeNewswire Oct 24
NTWK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Netsol Technologies is down 27.84% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.43%, Concur Technologies up 52.22%, and Blackbaud up 63.33%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NTWK
Pro Strategies Featuring NTWK
Did Netsol Technologies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Netsol Technologies, Inc., designs, develops, markets, and exports proprietary software products to customers in the automobile finance and leasing, banking, healthcare, and financial services industries internationally.