NTIC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||17.72%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.7583|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||272.4%|
|Net Income (TTM)||3.367M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||32.74%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||26.55%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Northern Technologies (NTIC) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS Street Insider Nov 20
- NORTHERN TECHNOLOGIES INTERNATIONAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhib Sep 26
- Northern Technologies International Corporation to Present at the Craig-Hallum's 4th Annual Alpha Select Conference GlobeNewswire Sep 18
- Dow Selects Sites for Expansion Aug 29
- Dow Selects Sites for Expansion - Analyst Blog Zacks Aug 29
- PPG CLARVISTA in 101 Best Products List - Analyst Blog Zacks Aug 28
- PPG CLARVISTA in 101 Best Products List Aug 28
- DuPont Aims Zero Issues for India - Analyst Blog Zacks Aug 28
- DuPont Aims Zero Issues for India Aug 28
- Airgas to Redeem Senior Notes - Analyst Blog Zacks Aug 28
NTIC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Northern Technologies is up 75.41% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, AptarGroup up 38.49%, and Ball Corp up 14.16%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NTIC
Pro Strategies Featuring NTIC
Did Northern Technologies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Northern Technologies International develops and markets proprietary environmentally beneficial products and services in over 60 countries either directly or via a network of joint ventures, distributors and agents.