NTES Key Stats
- Qihoo's Stock Rise Lifts CEO Zhou Hongyi Into Ranks Of China's Internet Billiona... 2:45 AM
- Stocks Up Ahead Of Fed; Proto Labs Breaks Out Jun 18
- Rupert Murdoch's Split: Divorcing Wendi, China Or Both? Jun 18
- NASDAQ Announces Changes to Q-50 Index Street Insider Jun 17
- What's a Global Investor to Do? - Spoken Word Zacks Jun 14
- Why Buying This Stock Makes Sense After Its Recent Dip Fool Jun 13
- Stocks Near Lows In Late Trade; Lululemon Dives Again Jun 12
- These Internet Service Providers Have Upside Potential in China Fool Jun 11
- Two Game Stocks You Should Play, Say Analysts Talking Numbers Jun 11
- 3 Internet Stocks to Serve Different Market Niches Jun 7
NTES Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). NetEase is up 2.45% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Baidu down 22.11%, and Youku Tudou down 17.09%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for NTES
Pro Report PDF for NTES
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NTES Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NTES
Did NetEase make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
NetEase.com, Inc. is a leading China-based Internet technology company that pioneered the development of applications, services and other technologies for the Internet in China. NetEase also offers online advertising on its websites, which enables advertisers to reach its substantial user base. NetEase also offers wireless value-added services such as news and information content, matchmaking services, music and photos from the Web, which are sent over SMS, MMS, WAP, IVR and Color Ring-back Tone technologies. Other community services that the NetEase websites offer include instant messaging, online personal advertisements, matchmaking, alumni clubs and community forums. The company was founded in June 1997 and is headquartered in Beijing, China.