NTES Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||17.75%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.926|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||28.51%|
|Net Income (TTM)||637.43M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||74.97%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||48.36%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- This Cheap Gaming Stock May Not Remain Cheap for Long Fool Dec 3
- NetEase Shines While Most Online Gaming Stocks Ail Investor's Business Daily Dec 3
- NetEase Leads Decline as Xi Cautions on Economy: China Overnight Dec 3
- Forget World of Warcraft: This Company Has Better Catalysts Going Forward Fool Nov 25
- NetEase Inc (NTES): Today's Featured Technology Winner Nov 25
- Can This Cheap Gaming Stock Continue to Outperform? Fool Nov 23
- Can Perfect World Score Big Over NetEase and Giant Interactive? Fool Nov 22
- NetEase: 30% Upside Behind Expansion Into Mobile And Self-Developed Games Seeking Alpha Nov 21
- A Chinese Growth Story That You Shouldn't Miss Fool Nov 19
- Dangdang Advances as NetEase Retreats: China Overnight Bloomberg Nov 14
NTES Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). NetEase is up 80.33% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Baidu up 89.52%, and SINA up 84.11%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NTES
Pro Report PDF for NTES
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NTES Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NTES
Did NetEase make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
NetEase.com, Inc. is a leading China-based Internet technology company that pioneered the development of applications, services and other technologies for the Internet in China. NetEase also offers online advertising on its websites, which enables advertisers to reach its substantial user base. NetEase also offers wireless value-added services such as news and information content, matchmaking services, music and photos from the Web, which are sent over SMS, MMS, WAP, IVR and Color Ring-back Tone technologies. Other community services that the NetEase websites offer include instant messaging, online personal advertisements, matchmaking, alumni clubs and community forums. The company was founded in June 1997 and is headquartered in Beijing, China.