NTDOY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0949|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-93.05M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||50.22%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||25.04%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Investor's Business Daily12/12 14:02
Dow Jones12/04 07:12
NTDOY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Nintendo is down 11.61% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 18.08%, Activision Blizzard up 18.54%, and Electronic Arts up 107.5%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for NTDOY
PDF Report for NTDOY
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NTDOY Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring NTDOY
Did Nintendo make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Electronic Gaming & Multimedia
- Company Website: http://www.nintendo.co.jp/index.html
- IR Website: http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/index.html
- HQ Country: Japan
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Japan
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: March 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: March 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
Nintendo Co Ltd and its subsidiaries develops, manufactures and distributes electronic entertainment products. The Company is engaged in the development of hardware and software for handheld and home console video game systems.
NTDOY Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("NTDOY","name")
- Description: =YCI("NTDOY","description")
- Sector: =YCI("NTDOY","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("NTDOY","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("NTDOY","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.