NTDOY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-22.31%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.4097|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||419.17M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||22.29%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-6.98%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- How Nintendo Ceded the Online Landscape to PS4 and Xbox One Fool Dec 10
- Nintendo Pins Hopes on Bundles to Save Wii U's Holiday Fool Dec 10
- Jay Z to sports mega-agents: You are on notice Dec 9
- Did Sony's PS4 Really Beat Microsoft's Xbox One? Fool Dec 8
- Can the Latest 3D Mario Help Save Nintendo's Wii U? Fool Dec 8
- How America Is Becoming Japan-Like Fool Dec 7
- Is Sony's PlayStation VITA TV a Dud? Fool Dec 7
- Asian shares mixed; Shanghai rallies on reform, Nikkei underperforms CNBC Dec 4
- Sony counters Xbox One sales lead report with new PS4 data Investor's Business Daily Dec 3
- Old consoles dominating holiday video game sales Investor's Business Daily Dec 3
NTDOY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Nintendo is up 10.01% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Microsoft up 43.95%, and Sony Corp up 75.93%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NTDOY
Pro Report PDF for NTDOY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NTDOY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NTDOY
Did Nintendo make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Nintendo Company, Ltd. is an interactive entertainment company, that manufactures and markets hardware and software for its games consoles. It is involved in the video game market and competes against Microsoft and Sony.