NTDOY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2323|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-222.85M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||19.18%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-45.99%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
NTDOY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Nintendo is down 8.92% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.54%, Activision Blizzard up 55.43%, and Take-Two Interactive up 42.90%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for NTDOY
PDF Report for NTDOY
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NTDOY Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring NTDOY
Did Nintendo make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Electronic Gaming & Multimedia
- Company Website: http://www.nintendo.co.jp/index.html
- HQ Country: Japan
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Japan
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: March 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: March 31, 2014
- NAICS: Software Publishers
- NAICS Code: 511210
- NAICS Industry: Software Publishers
- NAICS Sector: Information
Nintendo Company, Ltd. is an interactive entertainment company, that manufactures and markets hardware and software for its games consoles. It is involved in the video game market and competes against Microsoft and Sony.
NTDOY Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("NTDOY","name")
- Description: =YCI("NTDOY","description")
- Sector: =YCI("NTDOY","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("NTDOY","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("NTDOY","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.