NSPR Key Stats
PR Newswire09/18 15:35
Street Insider09/17 09:31
Street Insider09/16 17:53
Street Insider09/16 16:20
PR Newswire09/16 16:10
Street Insider09/10 16:51
PR Newswire09/03 08:30
|12/16/2013||Misc||AGM Event for InspireMD Inc|
NSPR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). InspireMD is down 3.81% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 18.96%, Abiomed up 9.36%, and Artventive Medical Group up 0.00%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for NSPR
Portfolio Strategies Featuring NSPR
Did InspireMD make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Medical Devices
- Company Website: http://www.inspire-md.com
- IR Website: http://www.inspire-md.com/site_en/for-investors/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Massachusetts
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: June 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Surgical and Medical Instrument Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 339112
- NAICS Industry: Medical Equipment and Supplies Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
InspireMD, Inc. together with its subsidiaries, is a medical device company focusing on the development and commercialization of its proprietary stent platform technology, MGuard™.
NSPR Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("NSPR","name")
- Description: =YCI("NSPR","description")
- Sector: =YCI("NSPR","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("NSPR","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("NSPR","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.