NRT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-19.89%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.239|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-19.67%|
|Net Income (TTM)||20.45M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||95.04%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||10.77%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Best 4 Yielding Hold-Rated Stocks: TCPC, CFFN, BGCP, NRT The Street Dec 9
- Oversold Conditions For North European Oil Royalty Trust (NRT) The Street Dec 5
- Top 5 Yielding Hold-Rated Stocks: QRE, LGCY, BGCP, MSB, NRT The Street Nov 29
- Top 5 Yielding Hold-Rated Stocks: BGCP, NGPC, FGP, DSWL, NRT Nov 18
- NORTH EUROPEAN OIL ROYALTY TRUST Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Stateme Nov 13
- 4th Quarter Net Income noodls Nov 13
- North European Oil Royalty Trust Announces Net Income And Results For The Fourth Quarter Of Fiscal 2013 PR Newswire Nov 13
- Dividend Watch: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: NRT, GOF, NPP, RGR, LLY Nov 12
- NORTH EUROPEAN OIL ROYALTY TRUST Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Stateme Nov 1
- 4th Quarter Distribution noodls Oct 30
NRT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). North European Oil is down 9.37% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.53%, Exterran Partners up 34.37%, and Marine Petroleum Trust up 17.46%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NRT
Pro Strategies Featuring NRT
Did North European Oil make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
North European Oil Royalty Trust holds overriding royalty rights covering gas and oil production in certain concessions or leases in the Federal Republic of Germany.