NRP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-12.68%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.716|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-33.33%|
|Net Income (TTM)||233.11M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||98.51%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||43.93%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||11.15%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Low Interest Rates Could Mean Big Gains for MLPs in 2014 Fool Dec 11
- What To Buy: Top 4 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: TCAP, CPLP, NRP, CODI The Street Dec 5
- Don Ewigleben, President and CEO of International Tower Hill Mines Ltd (THM), Interviews with The Wall Street Transcript Dec 3
- 5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: TICC, DMLP, NRP, SBR, ARI Nov 25
- NRP Reiterated at Neutral Nov 20
- NRP Reiterated at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 20
- What To Hold: Top 4 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: SPH, SUNS, NRP, PDH Nov 15
- NATURAL RESOURCE PARTNERS LP Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Financial Statements and Nov 12
- Smart Money Loves Natural Resource Partners Fool Nov 10
- NATURAL RESOURCE PARTNERS LP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 7
NRP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Natural Resources Partner is up 24.01% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Alpha Natural Resources down 24.67%, and Walter Energy down 58.42%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NRP
Pro Report PDF for NRP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NRP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NRP
Did Natural Resources Partner make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Natural Resource Partners is a master limited partnership that is principally engaged in the business of owning and managing mineral reserve properties. NRP primarily owns coal, aggregate and oil and gas reserves across the United States that generate royalty income for the partnership. The partnership does not actively engage in the mining of any of its minerals or natural resources, but rather leases its properties to various operators in exchange for royalty payments. Natural Resource Partners is headquartered in Houston, TX with its operational headquarters in Huntington, WV. It was founded in April 2002.