NRP Key Stats
- Natural Resource Partners' Safe, Strong 9.5% Yield May 24
- Natural Resource Partners' Safe, Strong 9.5% Yield Fool May 23
- 3 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: NRP, PVD, BPT May 23
- NATURAL RESOURCE PARTNERS LP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principa... May 21
- Natural Resource Partners L.P. To Present at National Association of Publicly Tr... May 20
- Annual Report for Natural Resource Partners L.P. May 13
- 5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: SBR, ARI, NRP, OMAB, BPT May 13
- Natural Resource Partners Beats on the Top Line Fool May 7
- Natural Resource Tops Earnings, Down Y/Y May 7
- Natural Resource Tops Earnings, Down Y/Y - Analyst Blog Zacks May 7
NRP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Natural Resources Partners is up 8.40% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Alliance Resource Partners up 38.45%, and Peabody Energy Corporation down 13.05%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for NRP
Pro Report PDF for NRP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NRP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NRP
Did Natural Resources Partners make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Natural Resource Partners is a master limited partnership that is principally engaged in the business of owning and managing mineral reserve properties. NRP primarily owns coal, aggregate and oil and gas reserves across the United States that generate royalty income for the partnership. The partnership does not actively engage in the mining of any of its minerals or natural resources, but rather leases its properties to various operators in exchange for royalty payments. Natural Resource Partners is headquartered in Houston, TX with its operational headquarters in Huntington, WV. It was founded in April 2002.