NPK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-13.87%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||5.156|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-3.68%|
|Net Income (TTM)||35.60M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||19.53%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.96%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.30%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- ModernGraham Valuation Of National Presto Industries Dec 4
- NPK: Insiders Vs. Shorts Nov 20
- National Presto: Investment Thesis Unchanged With DSE Acquisition Nov 18
- NATIONAL PRESTO INDUSTRIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Completion of Acquisition or Disposition of Assets, Financial Stat Nov 12
- Completion of Transaction noodls Nov 8
- NATIONAL PRESTO INDUSTRIES INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- National Presto: A Fair Valued Solid Company With Near Term Uncertainty Nov 3
- NATIONAL PRESTO INDUSTRIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statement Oct 28
- Q3 2013 National Presto Industries Inc Earnings Release - After Market Close Oct 25
- National Presto Industries: Leakage In Its Absorbent Products Segment Oct 16
NPK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). National Presto is up 7.96% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, American Woodmark up 23.06%, and Appliance Recycling up 143.0%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NPK
Pro Report PDF for NPK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NPK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NPK
Did National Presto make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
National Presto Industries operates in three business segments. Its main product groups are Housewares/Small Appliances, Defense Products, and Absorbent Products.