NPK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.491|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||31.07M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.93%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.37%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.71%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|10/24/2014||Earnings||Q3 2014 National Presto Industries Earnings Results|
|07/25/2014||Earnings||Q2 2014 National Presto Industries Earnings Results|
|04/25/2014||Earnings||National Presto Industries 1Q2014 Earning Result|
|02/27/2014||Dividends||Amount: 1.00, Declared Date: Feb 18 2014, Pay Date: Mar 14 2014|
|02/27/2014||Dividends||Amount: 4.05, Declared Date: Feb 18 2014, Pay Date: Mar 14 2014|
NPK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). National Presto is down 17.49% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.09%, Lamperd Less Lethal up 36.36%, and Heico up 11.66%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for NPK
Portfolio Strategies Featuring NPK
Did National Presto make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Aerospace & Defense
- Company Website: http://www.GoPresto.com
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Wisconsin
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Wisconsin
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Ammunition (Except Small Arms) Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 332993
- NAICS Industry: Other Fabricated Metal Product Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
National Presto Industries operates in three business segments such as Housewares/Small Appliances, Defense Products & Absorbent Products. Its products include pressure cookers, kitchen electrics, precision mechanical & adult incontinence, among others.
NPK Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("NPK","name")
- Description: =YCI("NPK","description")
- Sector: =YCI("NPK","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("NPK","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("NPK","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.