NOW Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||72.91%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.4474|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-59.41M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||62.63%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-13.22%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- ServiceNow Wins Techworld Award for Best SaaS Product of 2013 noodls Dec 5
- ServiceNow's Management Presents at 2013 Credit Suisse Technology Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 3
- UXC Acquires Keystone Management Solutions noodls Nov 28
- ServiceNow Inc (NOW): Today's Featured Computer Software & Services Winner Nov 22
- ServiceNow to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conference noodls Nov 22
- SERVICENOW, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 20
- Charles Giancarlo Joins ServiceNow Board of Directors noodls Nov 19
- A Wall Street Transcript Interview with Alex Zukin, a Research Analyst Covering the Enterprise Software as a Service Sector with Stephens Inc.: Transition Phase Drives Enterprise Application Software Growth Wall Street Transcript Nov 19
- ServiceNow (NOW) Appoints Silver Lake's Charles Giancarlo as Director Street Insider Nov 19
- Insider Trading Alert - CR, TRS, NOW, CW And PNC Traded By Insiders Nov 8
NOW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). ServiceNow is up 73.55% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, IBM down 5.91%, and Unisys up 73.73%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NOW
Pro Report PDF for NOW
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NOW Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NOW
Did ServiceNow make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
ServiceNow Inc is a provider of cloud-based services that automate enterprise IT operations. It creates a single system within the company that can enable the company to record all IT processes into that system.