NOW Key Stats
- Banks Increase Technology Spending and Accelerate Outsourcing: A Wall Street Tra... Jun 12
- SERVICENOW, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security... Jun 11
- Seven Questions for Silicon Valley Superlawyer Gordy Davidson AllThingsD Jun 10
- Bournemouth University "Tops the Honor Roll" for IT Service Transformation with ... Jun 10
- ServiceNow - Long Way To Go Before It Can Start Generating Profits Seeking Alpha Jun 9
- ServiceNow Incorporated Larger Than S&P 500 Component Sealed Air Jun 4
- Five Ways CIOs Can Prepare For The Cloud: Lessons Learned From ServiceNow May 27
- 2 Tech Stocks And 1 Services Company With Recent Intensive Insider Selling May 27
- ServiceNow Battles HP, CA, Others For Service Desk Investor's Business Daily May 22
- ServiceNow to Present at the Raymond James Internet/Software Crossover Conferenc... May 22
NOW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). ServiceNow is down 1.03% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Gartner up 36.54%, and Unisys Corporation up 33.89%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for NOW
Pro Report PDF for NOW
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NOW Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NOW
Did ServiceNow make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
ServiceNow is a software-as-a-service provider of IT service management software. It was founded in 2003 by Fred Luddy, the previous CTO of Peregrine Systems and Remedy Corporation. After building a generic workflow framework, known as the "Glide" platform, Luddy opted to specialize in ITSM applications based on the ITIL standards. The first three developers to help Luddy were David Loo, Don Goodliffe, and Bow Ruggeri. ServiceNow's main headquarters are located in San Diego. The company spent a majority of its time in the Solana Beach area but now resides in Carmel Valley area. They also have office locations in London, New York, San Jose, California, Kirkland, Washington, and Paris. The company became profitable in 2007 and has attracted a number of large accounts, including TIAA-CREF, Intel, and Staples.