NOK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-18.31%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0488|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-206.69M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||31.70%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1.61%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Mizuho Securities Starts Nokia (NOK) at Neutral Street Insider 4:38 PM
- Nokia Oyj (NOK): Today's Featured Technology Laggard The Street 12:01 PM
- Nokia's (NOK) Tax Bill in India Could Balloon to $3.4B Street Insider 7:52 AM
- Apple, Microsoft Offer 12 Days of Deals The Street 5:19 AM
- Nokia Should Heed the EU's Warning Fool Dec 9
- Nokia Offers More Cash to Thaw Indian Assets Wall St. Cheat Sheet Dec 9
- Nokia Said to Propose Remedy for India Tax Standoff New York Times Dec 9
- Microsoft Mobile Is Ready to Roar in 2014 The Street Dec 9
- Nokia Said to Offer $487 Million to Move India Unit to Microsoft Bloomberg Dec 9
- [$$] Nokia to Offer Cash in Indian Tax Dispute The Wall Street Journal Dec 9
NOK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Nokia is up 106.0% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Apple up 8.63%, and Google up 58.50%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NOK
Pro Report PDF for NOK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NOK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NOK
Did Nokia make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Nokia Corporation is a Finnish multinational communications corporation that is headquartered in Keilaniemi, Espoo, a city neighbouring Finland's capital Helsinki. Nokia is engaged in the manufacturing of mobile devices and in converging Internet and communications industries, with over 132,000 employees in 120 countries, sales in more than 150 countries and global annual revenue of over €42 billion and operating profit of €2 billion as of 2010. It is the world's largest manufacturer of mobile phones: its global device market share was 23% in the second quarter 2011. Nokia's estimated share of the converged mobile device market was 31% in the fourth quarter, compared with 38% in the third quarter 2010. Nokia produces mobile devices for every major market segment and protocol, including GSM, CDMA, and W-CDMA (UMTS). Nokia offers Internet services such as applications, games, music, maps, media and messaging through its Ovi platform. Nokia's joint venture with Siemens, Nokia Siemens Networks produces telecommunications network equipment, solutions and services. Nokia is also engaged in providing free digital map information and navigation services through its wholly owned subsidiary Navteq. Nokia Corporation was founded in 1865 and is based in Espoo, Finland.