NOK Key Stats
- Is Apple’s Tim “Cook”-ed? Talking Numbers May 21
- Is the iPhone Falling From Users’ Grace? May 21
- Apple: It's Time to Break the Shackles Fool May 21
- Is There An Easy Solution To Nokia's Problems? Seeking Alpha May 21
- Nokia Siemens (NOK) (SI) Enhances Smart Wi-Fi, Launches 3G Femtocell Access Poin... May 21
- Powermat Acquires Finland's PowerKiss, Stirs Up Wireless Power Standard War May 21
- Is There Room for Another Mobile OS? Not a Chance Fool May 20
- 3 Tech Titans Making Noise: Yahoo Buys Tumblr, Nokia’s Next PureView, and Dell N... May 20
- This Is How Much Nokia Made From Patents Last Year Seeking Alpha May 20
- Man who doesn't work for Foxconn kills self. Apple's fault? May 20
NOK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Nokia Oyj is up 31.58% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, Apple down 15.34%, and Microsoft Corporation up 22.59%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for NOK
Pro Report PDF for NOK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NOK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NOK
Did Nokia Oyj make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Nokia Corporation is a Finnish multinational communications corporation that is headquartered in Keilaniemi, Espoo, a city neighbouring Finland's capital Helsinki. Nokia is engaged in the manufacturing of mobile devices and in converging Internet and communications industries, with over 132,000 employees in 120 countries, sales in more than 150 countries and global annual revenue of over €42 billion and operating profit of €2 billion as of 2010. It is the world's largest manufacturer of mobile phones: its global device market share was 23% in the second quarter 2011. Nokia's estimated share of the converged mobile device market was 31% in the fourth quarter, compared with 38% in the third quarter 2010. Nokia produces mobile devices for every major market segment and protocol, including GSM, CDMA, and W-CDMA (UMTS). Nokia offers Internet services such as applications, games, music, maps, media and messaging through its Ovi platform. Nokia's joint venture with Siemens, Nokia Siemens Networks produces telecommunications network equipment, solutions and services. Nokia is also engaged in providing free digital map information and navigation services through its wholly owned subsidiary Navteq. Nokia Corporation was founded in 1865 and is based in Espoo, Finland.