NOK Key Stats
- 3 Reasons Juniper Networks Looks Like a Great Value Yahoo 03/11 19:01 ET
- New Profit Sources Provide Nokia With Major Upside Seeking Alpha 03/11 15:24 ET
- Nokia Arm, Telecom Italia Test Technology - Analyst Blog Zacks 03/11 13:50 ET
- Nokia Arm, Telecom Italia Test Technology Yahoo 03/11 12:50 ET
- X Series Won't Mark Sweet Spot for Nokia in India The Wall Street Journal 03/10 23:02 ET
- USD/NOK - The Case for the Comeback DailyFX 03/10 11:21 ET
- Why Apple needs a different strategy to revive its stock Yahoo 03/10 09:00 ET
- 'Fast Money' Recap: A Strong Financial Sector The Street 03/08 00:00 ET
- Wolverton: Windows hobbles Nokia's impressive new Lumia Icon smartphone Yahoo 03/07 19:34 ET
- [video] Fast Money Final Trade: DIS, SMG, PAY & NOK, SINA Yahoo 03/07 17:28 ET
NOK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Nokia is up 112.2% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, Apple up 25.53%, and Microsoft up 38.67%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NOK
Pro Report PDF for NOK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NOK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NOK
Did Nokia make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Communication Equipment
- Headquarters Country: Finland
- Headquarters State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Finland
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
Nokia Corporation is a Finnish multinational communications corporation that is headquartered in Keilaniemi, Espoo, a city neighbouring Finland's capital Helsinki. Nokia is engaged in the manufacturing of mobile devices and in converging Internet and communications industries, with over 132,000 employees in 120 countries, sales in more than 150 countries and global annual revenue of over €42 billion and operating profit of €2 billion as of 2010. It is the world's largest manufacturer of mobile phones: its global device market share was 23% in the second quarter 2011. Nokia's estimated share of the converged mobile device market was 31% in the fourth quarter, compared with 38% in the third quarter 2010. Nokia produces mobile devices for every major market segment and protocol, including GSM, CDMA, and W-CDMA (UMTS). Nokia offers Internet services such as applications, games, music, maps, media and messaging through its Ovi platform. Nokia's joint venture with Siemens, Nokia Siemens Networks produces telecommunications network equipment, solutions and services. Nokia is also engaged in providing free digital map information and navigation services through its wholly owned subsidiary Navteq. Nokia Corporation was founded in 1865 and is based in Espoo, Finland.