NOG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||16.12%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.8693|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-44.29%|
|Net Income (TTM)||55.22M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||69.33%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.44%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- NOG Makes Notable Cross Below Critical Moving Average Dec 9
- [$$] Energy Takeover Targets? Barrons.com Dec 6
- Two Small Bakken Stocks for 2014 The Street Dec 6
- Northern Oil and Gas, Inc. to Present at the Capital One Securities Inc., 8th Annual Energy Conference PR Newswire Dec 4
- Google Signs Clean Energy Deal - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 19
- Corning Prices Senior Notes - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 15
- NORTHERN OIL & GAS, INC. Financials Nov 14
- Cisco Beats on Q1 Earnings by a Penny - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 14
- Google Sets Up Fiber Optic in Provo - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 13
- OmniVision Unveils 13MP Sensor - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 12
NOG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Northern Oil & Gas is down 12.65% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Matador Resources up 152.5%, and TransAtlantic Petroleum up 1.30%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NOG
Pro Report PDF for NOG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NOG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NOG
Did Northern Oil & Gas make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Northern Oil & Gas, Inc. is an exploration and production company, which engages in the acquisition, exploration, exploitation, and development of oil and natural gas properties. Its core area of focus is the Williston Basin Bakken and Three Forks trend in North Dakota and Montana. The company's business strategy is to identify and exploit the crude oil producing Bakken and Three Forks formation. Northern Oil and Gas, Inc. was founded on October 5, 2006 is based in Wayzata, Minnesota.