NOG Key Stats
- Northern Oil and Gas, Inc. Announces Upcoming Conferences PR Newswire May 20
- The Bakken Is Still Roaring Fool May 15
- A Look At 4 Small Cap Shale Plays May 13
- NORTHERN OIL & GAS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Ag... May 9
- Northern Oil and Gas Announces Pricing of Senior Notes Offering Benzinga May 8
- Northern Oil and Gas, Inc. Announces Pricing of Senior Notes Offering PR Newswire May 8
- Northern Oil and Gas Announces Public Offering of $200M of Senior Notes Benzinga May 8
- Northern Oil and Gas, Inc. Announces Public Offering of $200 Million of Senior N... May 8
- Northern Oil and Gas Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transc... May 7
- NORTHERN OIL & GAS, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 7
NOG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Northern Oil & Gas is down 15.72% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, Kodiak Oil & Gas up 12.93%, and Continental Resources up 20.66%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for NOG
Pro Report PDF for NOG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NOG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NOG
Did Northern Oil & Gas make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Northern Oil & Gas, Inc. is an exploration and production company, which engages in the acquisition, exploration, exploitation, and development of oil and natural gas properties. Its core area of focus is the Williston Basin Bakken and Three Forks trend in North Dakota and Montana. The company's business strategy is to identify and exploit the crude oil producing Bakken and Three Forks formation. Northern Oil and Gas, Inc. was founded on October 5, 2006 is based in Wayzata, Minnesota.