NOC Key Stats
- Northrop Grumman Stays Neutral May 24
- Fast-Money Crowd Dumped Cray: Good For Us May 24
- [video] MQ-4C Triton Drone to Keep Tabs on High Seas May 24
- Northrop Grumman Stays Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks May 24
- Early Glance: Aerospace companies May 24
- Northrop Grumman Corp Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (NOC) May 24
- Merkel’s Airbus Jets Get Protection From Growing Missile Threat May 24
- Defense Stocks Survive Sequester Cuts May 24
- Bigger Guns Mean Bigger Profits for Investors May 24
- One of the Big Four Defense Stocks Is Priced to Buy May 24
NOC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Northrop Grumman is up 42.74% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Raytheon Company up 38.54%, and General Dynamics up 25.95%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for NOC
Pro Report PDF for NOC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NOC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NOC
Did Northrop Grumman make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Northrop Grumman Corporation is an American global aerospace and defense technology company formed by the 1994 purchase of Grumman by Northrop. The company was the fourth-largest defense contractor in the world as of 2010, and the largest builder of naval vessels. Northrop Grumman employs over 75,000 people worldwide. Its 2010 annual revenue is reported at US$34 billion. Northrop Grumman ranks #72 on the 2011 Fortune 500 list of America's largest corporations and ranks in the top ten Military Friendly employers. Northrop Grumman Corporation was founded in 1939 and is based in Falls Church, Virginia.