NOC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-2.62%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||8.364|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||17.58%|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.007B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||22.03%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.14%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.22%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- UFO Spotted at Top-Secret "Area 51" Dec 9
- Frequency Electronics Delivers Timing Subsystem to Northrop Grumman for Advanced EHF Fourth Payload noodls Dec 9
- Neutral Rec on L-3 Communications - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 9
- Raytheon Chairman Bill Swanson Reconciles World-Class Performance With Community, Diversity Dec 9
- Photo Release -- Northrop Grumman Engineer Recognized by Association of Old Crows noodls Dec 9
- Northrop Grumman Engineer Recognized by Association of Old Crows PR Newswire Dec 9
- Northrop Grumman Cyber Team Triumphs Again Taking First Place in Global Defense Cyber Crime Center Forensics Competition noodls Dec 9
- Northrop Grumman Wants to Sell Unmanned Drones to Farmers? Dec 9
- UFO Spotted at Top-Secret "Area 51" Fool Dec 8
- Northrop Grumman Wants to Sell Unmanned Drones to Farmers? Fool Dec 8
NOC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Northrop Grumman is up 67.70% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.93%, General Dynamics up 38.89%, and Raytheon up 56.76%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NOC
Pro Report PDF for NOC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NOC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NOC
Did Northrop Grumman make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Northrop Grumman Corporation is an American global aerospace and defense technology company formed by the 1994 purchase of Grumman by Northrop. The company was the fourth-largest defense contractor in the world as of 2010, and the largest builder of naval vessels. Northrop Grumman employs over 75,000 people worldwide. Its 2010 annual revenue is reported at US$34 billion. Northrop Grumman ranks #72 on the 2011 Fortune 500 list of America's largest corporations and ranks in the top ten Military Friendly employers. Northrop Grumman Corporation was founded in 1939 and is based in Falls Church, Virginia.