NNN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||19.23%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.13|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-3.33%|
|Net Income (TTM)||156.57M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||95.61%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||44.08%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||5.19%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- National Retail Properties' Series E Preferred Stock Shares Cross 7.5% Yield Mark Dec 5
- CapitalOne Starts National Retail Properties (NNN) at Neutral Street Insider Dec 5
- Top 5 Yielding Buy-Rated Stocks: NNN, MAC, DUK, AEE, BPL The Street Dec 2
- Markets Trot to Eighth-Straight Weekly Gain Barrons.com Nov 30
- Realty Income Corp. Probably Won't Increase Its Dividend Much in 2014 Fool Nov 21
- Intensive Insider Buying In American Realty Capital Properties Seeking Alpha Nov 21
- 5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: NNN, MAC, AEE, TOT, WPC Nov 20
- National Retail Properties, Inc. Declares Dividends For Its 6.625% Series D Preferred and 5.70% Series E Preferred Stock noodls Nov 15
- Insider Trading Alert - PRAA, BRCM, GBX, IDA And NNN Traded By Insiders Nov 14
- Looking Over Two Overlooked IPOs Nov 12
NNN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). National Retail is up 5.70% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Realty Income down 4.13%, and EPR Properties up 16.25%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NNN
Pro Report PDF for NNN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NNN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NNN
Did National Retail make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
National Retail Properties, a real estate investment trust, invests in single-tenant retail properties generally subject to long-term, net leases. It acquires, owns, invests in and develops properties that are leased primarily to retail tenants under long-term net leases and primarily held for investment. The company operates business through two segments: Investment Assets and Inventory Real Estate Assets. The Investment Assets segment includes real estate assets, mortgages and notes receivable and commercial mortgage residual interests. The Inventory Real Estate Assets segment typically represents direct and indirect investment interests in real estate assets acquired or developed primarily for the purpose of selling the real estate. National Retail Properties was founded in August, 1984 and is headquartered in Orlando, FL.