NLST Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2802|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-10.24M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.03%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-71.48%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider08/25 12:46
Street Insider08/25 09:24
Street Insider08/13 12:45
Street Insider08/12 16:16
|06/11/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Netlist Inc|
NLST Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Netlist is up 45.72% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.86%, Cardxx down 12.50%, and SemiLEDs down 3.63%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for NLST
Portfolio Strategies Featuring NLST
Did Netlist make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Semiconductor Memory
- Company Website: http://www.netlistinc.com
- IR Website: http://ir.netlist.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Semiconductor and Related Device Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 334413
- NAICS Industry: Semiconductor and Other Electronic Component Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Netlist, Inc., is engaged in designing, manufacturing and selling of high performance, logic-based memory subsystems for the global datacenter, storage and high-performance computing markets.
NLST Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("NLST","name")
- Description: =YCI("NLST","description")
- Sector: =YCI("NLST","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("NLST","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("NLST","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.