NLST Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2902|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-9.614M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||28.35%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-28.82%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider07/16 12:56
Wall Street Transcript05/27 11:44
Seeking Alpha05/14 00:02
|06/11/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Netlist Inc|
NLST Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Netlist is up 17.59% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.93%, Cardxx down 15.00%, and SemiLEDs down 21.08%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for NLST
Portfolio Strategies Featuring NLST
Did Netlist make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Semiconductor Memory
- Company Website: http://www.netlistinc.com
- IR Website: http://ir.netlist.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Semiconductor and Related Device Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 334413
- NAICS Industry: Semiconductor and Other Electronic Component Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Netlist, Inc., is engaged in designing, manufacturing and selling of high performance, logic-based memory subsystems for the global datacenter, storage and high-performance computing markets.
NLST Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("NLST","name")
- Description: =YCI("NLST","description")
- Sector: =YCI("NLST","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("NLST","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("NLST","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.