NLST Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-32.89%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.4344|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-13.27M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.16%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-73.23%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Craig-Hallum Starts Netlist (NLST) at Buy, PT $2.25 Street Insider Dec 2
- Netlist Vault Technology Designed Into Next Generation Tiered NAS Appliance Solutions noodls Nov 20
- NETLIST INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 14
- Needham & Company Moves Netlist (NLST) Rating to Under Review Street Insider Nov 13
- Netlist's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 12
- Netlist Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results noodls Nov 12
- NETLIST INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 12
- Netlist, Inc. (NLST) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c Street Insider Nov 12
- NETLIST INC Files SEC form 8-K/A, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders Nov 7
- Netlist Schedules Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results and Conference Call Marketwired Nov 5
NLST Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Netlist is down 27.24% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Spansion down 3.94%, and Cardxx down 31.82%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NLST
Pro Strategies Featuring NLST
Did Netlist make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Netlist, Inc., designs, manufactures high performance memory subsystems for the server, high performance computing and communications markets. The Company’s memory subsystems consist of combinations of DRAM ICs, NAND, ASICs and other components.