NKTR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||230.8%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.450|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-167.28M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||78.86%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-27.16%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Timing And Good Science: Is Now The Time To Get On Board With Nektar? Seeking Alpha Dec 3
- Piper Jaffray Starts Nektar Therapeutics (NKTR) at Overweight Street Insider Nov 26
- FDA to Review Nektar/AZN Drug Nov 20
- FDA to Review Nektar/AZN Drug - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 20
- NEKTAR THERAPEUTICS Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 19
- New Drug Application For Naloxegol Accepted By United States Food And Drug Administration noodls Nov 19
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Baxter International, Nektar Therapeutics, Hill-Rom Holdings, NuVasive and Discover Financial Services Nov 18
- Baxter Advances on Pivotal Study - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 15
- Will These 3 Biotechs Continue to Rally This Week? Nov 13
- Baxter Completes Enrollment In Phase III Clinical Trial Of BAX 855, Extended Half-life Recombinant FVIII For Hemophilia A Nov 13
NKTR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Nektar Therapeutics is up 50.35% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.53%, Actelion up 61.47%, and Jazz Pharmaceuticals up 130.4%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NKTR
Pro Report PDF for NKTR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NKTR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NKTR
Did Nektar Therapeutics make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Nektar Therapeutics is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing a pipeline of drug candidates that utilize its PEGylation and polymer conjugate technology platforms, which are designed to improve the benefits of drugs for patients. Its product pipeline consists of drug candidates across a number of therapeutic areas, including oncology, pain, anti-infectives, anti-viral and immunology. Nektar's research and development activities involve small molecule drugs, peptides and other potential biologic drug candidates. Its drug candidates are designed to improve the pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, half-life, bioavailability, metabolism or distribution of drugs and improve the overall benefits and use of a drug for the patient. The company was founded in 1990 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California.