NKTR Key Stats
- Data on AstraZeneca's Naloxegol - Analyst Blog Zacks May 23
- Data on AstraZeneca's Naloxegol May 23
- [$$] Digest Data on Nektar-AstraZeneca's Naloxegol May 22
- NKTR Crosses Below Key Moving Average Level May 22
- Nektar Therapeutics' CEO Presents at UBS Global Healthcare Conference (Transcrip... May 21
- AstraZeneca says Phase III studies of Naloxegol met primary, secondary endpoints May 21
- ‘Love Hormone’ Promises Safer Births After Pfizer Flop May 20
- July Options Now Available For Nektar Therapeutics May 20
- NEKTAR THERAPEUTICS Financials May 17
- Nektar Therapeutics' President and CEO, Howard W. Robin, To Present at the 2013 ... May 16
NKTR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Nektar Therapeutics is up 33.00% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Jazz Pharmaceuticals up 45.35%, and MannKind Corporation up 301.8%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for NKTR
Pro Report PDF for NKTR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NKTR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NKTR
Did Nektar Therapeutics make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Nektar Therapeutics is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing a pipeline of drug candidates that utilize its PEGylation and polymer conjugate technology platforms, which are designed to improve the benefits of drugs for patients. Its product pipeline consists of drug candidates across a number of therapeutic areas, including oncology, pain, anti-infectives, anti-viral and immunology. Nektar's research and development activities involve small molecule drugs, peptides and other potential biologic drug candidates. Its drug candidates are designed to improve the pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, half-life, bioavailability, metabolism or distribution of drugs and improve the overall benefits and use of a drug for the patient. The company was founded in 1990 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California.