NKE Key Stats
- Neymar Wants to Complete Santos Contract as Barcelona Negotiates May 24
- Footwear shares slip after Foot Locker says sales flat this month May 24
- Adidas and Puma take rivalry to European soccer final May 24
- European soccer final adds new chapter to Adidas-Puma rivalry May 24
- Nike Inc. Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (NKE) May 24
- This Is 1 Incredible CEO May 23
- [video] The Most Popular U.S. Brands in China May 23
- Better Buy: Nike Stock or Under Armour? Fool May 23
- This Fund's Islamic Values Also Mean Strong Returns May 23
- Apax Partners to take rue21 private in $1.1 bln deal May 23
NKE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Nike is up 18.59% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Under Armour up 31.79%, and Iconix Brand Group up 100.1%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for NKE
Pro Report PDF for NKE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NKE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NKE
Did Nike make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Nike, Inc. is a major publicly traded sportswear and equipment supplier based in the United States. The company is headquartered near Beaverton, Oregon, which is part of the Portland metropolitan area. It is the world's leading supplier of athletic shoes and apparel and a major manufacturer of sports equipment, with revenue in excess of US$18.6 billion in its fiscal year 2008 . As of 2008, it employed more than 30,000 people worldwide. Nike and Precision Castparts are the only Fortune 500 companies headquartered in the state of Oregon, according to The Oregonian.