NGG Key Stats
- 5.4 Reasons That May Make National Grid plc A Buy Dec 6
- Niagara Mohawk Power Corporation Declares Preferred Stock Dividends Business Wire Dec 5
- Should EPA Mirror The Carbon Pollution Standards Set By The Northeastern States? Forbes Dec 4
- What You Were Buying Last Week: National Grid plc Dec 4
- Ex-Dividend Alert: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: FGP, NGG, LEA, SWK, UNH The Street Dec 3
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: National Grid, Baxter International and Chemical Financial Dec 2
- Why National Grid plc Will Be One Of 2013's Winners Nov 29
- Why You Should Consider International Utilities Fool Nov 24
- Massachusetts Tops California (Again) as America’s Top Energy Saver Fool Nov 24
- National Grid Management Discusses H1 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 21
NGG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). National Grid is up 11.00% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.19%, OGE Energy up 22.55%, and Consolidated Edison up 1.71%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NGG
Pro Report PDF for NGG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NGG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NGG
Did National Grid make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
National Grid Plc (National Grid), incorporated on 11 July 2000, is an international electricity and gas company. National Grid owns electricity transmission network in England and Wales, and operates the system across Great Britain. The Company also owns and operates the high pressure gas transmission system in Britain and its distribution business delivers gas to 11 million homes and businesses. National Grid owns over 4,000 megawatts of contracted electricity generation that provides power to over one million Long Island Power Authority (LIPA) customers. It is the distributor of natural gas in the northeastern United States, serving approximately 3.4 million customers in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York and Rhode Island. It also has a number of related businesses, such as Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) importation and storage, land remediation and metering. Its electricity generation units generate power from oil, gas, and diesel fuel sources. National Grid plc was founded in 1990 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.