NGG Key Stats
- ChargePoint, National Grid, and NYSERDA Launch Electric Vehicle Charging Station... May 22
- A Closer Look at National Grid's Dividend Potential May 21
- Can the Brits Beat Our Dividend Stocks? May 20
- National Grid US President Tom King Issues Statement on Confirmation of Ernest M... May 17
- Sparks Fly at National Grid May 16
- National Grid Unveils Future Home of Sustainability Hub Business Wire May 16
- National Grid Misses on Sales, Beats on Bottom Line Fool May 16
- Europe Shares Close Narrowly Lower After US Data May 16
- National Grid Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 16
- Europe Seen Mixed on Poor Growth Data May 16
NGG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). National Grid is up 25.57% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Unitil Corporation up 21.57%, and UIL Holdings Corporation up 28.93%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for NGG
Pro Report PDF for NGG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NGG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NGG
Did National Grid make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
National Grid Plc (National Grid), incorporated on 11 July 2000, is an international electricity and gas company. National Grid owns electricity transmission network in England and Wales, and operates the system across Great Britain. The Company also owns and operates the high pressure gas transmission system in Britain and its distribution business delivers gas to 11 million homes and businesses. National Grid owns over 4,000 megawatts of contracted electricity generation that provides power to over one million Long Island Power Authority (LIPA) customers. It is the distributor of natural gas in the northeastern United States, serving approximately 3.4 million customers in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York and Rhode Island. It also has a number of related businesses, such as Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) importation and storage, land remediation and metering. Its electricity generation units generate power from oil, gas, and diesel fuel sources. National Grid plc was founded in 1990 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.