NGD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.26%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.3946|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-33.33%|
|Net Income (TTM)||187.40M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||47.91%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.22%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- No Dead-Cat Bounce - A Dead-Serious Warning From Uranium Seeking Alpha Dec 5
- Kevin Bullock, President, CEO and Director of Volta Resources Inc. (VTR.TO), Interviews with The Wall Street Transcript Wall Street Transcript Dec 3
- Why Petroleo Brasileiro, Cobalt International Energy, and New Gold Dropped Today Fool Dec 2
- Perilous Reversal Stock: New Gold (NGD) The Street Dec 2
- Chile's Rich Patina Fades for Goldcorp Fool Nov 23
- New Gold's Management Presents at Goldman Sachs - Annual Global Metals & Mining Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Nov 20
- New Gold (NGD) Shares Cross Below Book Value Nov 1
- Yamana Gold Is Doing OK, But I Still Prefer New Gold Seeking Alpha Oct 30
- New Gold (NGD) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c Street Insider Oct 29
- New Gold's Cash Costs Are Lower Than Ever Oct 29
NGD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). New Gold is down 55.64% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Barrick Gold down 52.88%, and Goldcorp down 41.62%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NGD
Pro Report PDF for NGD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NGD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NGD
Did New Gold make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
New Gold is a multinational mining company with gold, silver and copper containing assets. It engages in both exploratory and production activity in North America, South America and Australia. Regionally based subsidiaries manage business locally. The Company's operating assets consist of the Mesquite gold mine in the United States, the Cerro San Pedro gold-silver mine in Mexico, and the Peak gold-copper mine in Australia. Significant development projects include the New Afton copper-gold project in Canada and a 30% interest in the El Morro copper-gold project in Chile. The company is an intermediate gold producer with a complimentary portfolio of global assets in the United States, Mexico, Australia, Canada, Brazil and Chile. The company was founded on January 31, 1980 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.