NFG Key Stats
- National Fuel Gas Moves Up In Market Cap Rank, Passing Xylem 4:39 PM
- National Fuel Gas Stock Hits New 52-Week High (NFG) May 22
- Billionaire Mario Gabelli's Top Stock Picks May 19
- Dividend Champions: 4 Increases Expected By July 31 May 16
- National Fuel Gas Stock Hits New 52-Week High (NFG) May 15
- Questar Hikes Dividend May 13
- Questar Hikes Dividend - Analyst Blog Zacks May 13
- NATIONAL FUEL GAS CO Financials May 10
- Chasing Current Yield in U.S. Oil and Gas Royalty Trusts: Are they Safe? May 6
- National Fuel Gas Increases Sales but Misses Revenue Estimate Fool May 6
NFG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). National Fuel Gas Company is up 47.22% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, QEP Resources up 7.83%, and EQT up 73.49%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for NFG
Pro Report PDF for NFG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NFG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NFG
Did National Fuel Gas Company make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
National Fuel Gas Company, incorporated in 1902, is a diversified energy company with its headquarters in Williamsville, New York. The Company's assets are distributed among four business segments: Exploration and Production, Pipeline and Storage, Utility and Energy Marketing. The Utility segment through National Fuel Gas Distribution Corp. is engaged in selling and providing natural gas and transportation services to approximately 731,600 customers through a local distribution system located in western New York and northwestern Pennsylvania. The Pipeline and Storage segment through Supply Corp. and Empire Pipeline, Inc. is engaged in providing interstate natural gas transportation and storage services for affiliated and nonaffiliated companies. The Exploration and Production segment through Seneca Resources Corp. and Seneca Western Minerals Corp. is engaged in exploration, development and purchase of natural gas and oil reserves in California and in the Appalachian region of the United States. The Energy Marketing segment through National Fuel Resources, Inc. is engaged in marketing of natural gas to industrial, wholesale, commercial, public authority and residential customers in western and central New York and northwestern Pennsylvania.