NEWP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-2.69%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.794|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-95.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-106.96M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||42.96%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.31%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- DuPont Celebrates Solar Power Project in Newport noodls Dec 6
- Newport Jazz to add 3rd festival day to mark 60th Dec 5
- Zacks #1 Rank Additions for Monday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 25
- Making a Mint From Lorillard The Wall Street Journal Nov 25
- Lorillard's CEO Presents at Morgan Stanley 2013 Global Consumer & Retail Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Nov 19
- NEWPORT CORP Financials Nov 14
- Newport Corporation (NEWP) Shares March Higher, Can it Continue? Nov 12
- Newport Corporation (NEWP) Shares March Higher, Can it Continue? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 12
- NEWPORT CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 7
- Newport Corporation Enters Into Agreement For $14 Million Collaborative Development Program noodls Nov 4
NEWP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Newport is up 36.03% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, DXP Enterprises up 109.3%, and Applied Industrial up 22.76%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NEWP
Pro Report PDF for NEWP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NEWP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NEWP
Did Newport make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Newport Corporation is a supplier of advanced technology products and systems to a wide range of industries, including scientific research, microelectronics, aerospace and defense/security, life and health sciences, and industrial markets.