NEM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-20.04%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.253|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||10.81%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-623.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||44.73%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.57%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.44%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Why Iamgold (IAG) Halted Dividend Payments The Street Dec 12
- The Only Miner This Export Ban Won't Crush Fool Dec 11
- Gold Producers Balance Sheets Would Weaken Below $1250/oz (ABX) (NEM) (AEM) Street Insider Dec 11
- Insider Trading Alert - AXP, NEM, BEN, WYN And WFM Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 10
- Stock Markets Open Lower as Icahn Enterprises Sinks The Street Dec 10
- Newmont Mining Corporation (NEM): Today's Pre-Market Leader Stock The Street Dec 10
- Indonesia trying to skirt its own ban on mineral exports Reuters Dec 9
- Gold Prices Rise Alongside Gap Up in Precious Metals The Street Dec 9
- 3 Big Movers: Intel, Micron Technology, and Newmont Mining Fool Dec 8
- Is the Tide Finally Turning for Gold Miners? Fool Dec 8
NEM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Newmont Mining is down 46.54% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Barrick Gold down 50.53%, and Goldcorp down 41.68%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NEM
Pro Report PDF for NEM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NEM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NEM
Did Newmont Mining make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Newmont Mining Corporation is primarily a gold producer, with significant assets or operations in the United States, Australia, Peru, Indonesia, Ghana, Canada, New Zealand and Mexico. Founded in 1921 and publicly traded since 1925, Newmont is one of the world’s largest gold producers and is the only gold company included in the S&P 500 Index and Fortune 500. Headquartered near Denver, Colorado, the company has over 34,000 employees and contractors worldwide. As of December 31, 2010, Newmont produced approximately 5.4 million equity ounces of gold annually and held proven and probable reserves of about 93.5 million. Other metals that the company mines include copper and silver.