NEE Key Stats
- 5 Stocks Raising The Utilities Sector Higher Jun 17
- Stock Market News for June 17, 2013 - Market News Zacks Jun 17
- 2 Taxes That Can Save America's Future Fool Jun 15
- Buffett’s MidAmerican Plans $700 Million Solar Bond Deal Bloomberg Jun 13
- FPL Promotes Power Line Safety to Laborers and Public PR Newswire Jun 13
- NextEra Widens Utility Op in N.H. - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 12
- NextEra Widens Utility Op in N.H. Jun 12
- NextEra Energy Preferred Trust Securities Shares Cross 6% Yield Mark Jun 12
- Countdown to energy independence: FPL announces Port Everglades Power Plant demo... Jun 12
- What Do Dividend Stocks, Coal, and Cameroon Have in Common? Jun 12
NEE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). NextEra Energy is up 23.67% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, American Electric Power up 19.89%, and Southern down 2.72%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for NEE
Pro Report PDF for NEE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NEE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NEE
Did NextEra Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
NextEra Energy Resources is an wholesale electricity supplier based in Juno Beach, Florida. It is a subsidiary of NextEra Energy, Inc., a Fortune 200 company. Prior to 2009, NextEra Energy Resources (NER) was known as FPL Energy. NER is North America's largest owner and operator of wind and solar electricity generating assets. The company has 85 wind facilities in seventeen US states and three Canadian provinces. NER also co-owns and operates Solar Electric Generating Systems (SEGS), the world's largest solar power generating facility. In addition to wind and solar, NextEra Energy Resources owns and operates generating plants powered by natural gas, nuclear fuel, and oil. The combined capacity of NER's facilities is 18.9 gigawatts (GW). NextEra Energy, Inc. was founded in 1984.