NEE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||14.34%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.735|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||67.35%|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.009B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||67.27%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.89%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.16%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- The Basic Needs Portfolio Fool Dec 2
- 4 Positives From ITC's Conference Call Fool Nov 25
- NextEra Energy Equity Units About To Put More Money In Your Pocket Nov 22
- Stock Market News for November 21, 2013 - Market News Zacks Nov 21
- Stock Market News for November 20, 2013 - Market News Zacks Nov 20
- A Huge Carve-Out for Solar Energy Nov 19
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/19: (EVOK) (HZNP) (HD) Higher; (BBY) (CPB) (OILT) Lower (more...) Street Insider Nov 19
- After Hours Stock Movers 11/18: (AMRN) (EQU) (BRCD) Higher; (OILT) (MEMP) (TLLP) Lower (more...) Street Insider Nov 18
- NextEra Energy (NEE) Announces 11.1M Common Stock Offering Street Insider Nov 18
- This May Be the Most Unlikely Partner for Fossil Fuel Fool Nov 18
NEE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). NextEra Energy is up 27.34% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Dominion Resources up 30.87%, and Duke Energy up 14.28%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NEE
Pro Report PDF for NEE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NEE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NEE
Did NextEra Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
NextEra Energy Resources is an wholesale electricity supplier based in Juno Beach, Florida. It is a subsidiary of NextEra Energy, Inc., a Fortune 200 company. Prior to 2009, NextEra Energy Resources (NER) was known as FPL Energy. NER is North America's largest owner and operator of wind and solar electricity generating assets. The company has 85 wind facilities in seventeen US states and three Canadian provinces. NER also co-owns and operates Solar Electric Generating Systems (SEGS), the world's largest solar power generating facility. In addition to wind and solar, NextEra Energy Resources owns and operates generating plants powered by natural gas, nuclear fuel, and oil. The combined capacity of NER's facilities is 18.9 gigawatts (GW). NextEra Energy, Inc. was founded in 1984.