NE Key Stats
- Stanley Druckenmiller's new stock picks Jun 14
- A Bet On The U.S. Oil Equipment And Services Sector Jun 13
- Trader Mercuria reveals record EBITDA ahead of stake sale Reuters - UK Focus Jun 11
- Noble Corporation Provides Fleet Contract Status Update PR Newswire Jun 6
- What Does Seadrill See Under the Sea? Fool Jun 6
- How to invest in dividends like George Soros Jun 4
- A Focus on Out-of-Favor, Overlooked and Misunderstood Securities with Strong Bal... Jun 4
- As Brent Stays Over $100, the Deepwater Drillers Remain Attractive Jun 3
- Hercules Offshore Exiting Onshore Drilling May 31
- Seadrill Remains An Aggressive 8% Yielder To Own May 30
NE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Noble Corporation is up 25.11% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Transocean up 14.39%, and Seadrill up 29.07%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for NE
Pro Report PDF for NE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NE
Did Noble Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Noble Corporation is the modern name of Noble Drilling Corporation, by which it was known through the 1990s. Noble Corporation is a major contract driller of oil and natural gas wells. It also provides labor contract drilling services. The company was founded by Lloyd Noble and Art Olsen in 1921 and is headquartered in Sugar Land, Texas.