NE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||22.04%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.884|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||144.4%|
|Net Income (TTM)||736.21M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||51.80%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||26.13%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.63%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Newpark Resources Heats Up The Street Dec 2
- How Seadrill Could Outdo Transocean and Noble Fool Nov 22
- 4 With Upcoming Ex-Dividend Dates: ATO, RHI, TKR, NE Nov 20
- Insider Trading Alert - AWAY, NE, PRU, LPLA And RL Traded By Insiders Nov 18
- Who Really Needs OPEC, Anyway? Fool Nov 17
- Should You Follow Carl Icahn Into Transocean? Fool Nov 11
- Offshore Drilling Stocks: Buy, Sell, Hold Fool Nov 5
- Can Transocean Keep Up With Seadrill and Ensco? Fool Nov 4
- This Could Be a Solid Union Between Mexico and the U.S. Fool Nov 3
- UMW Oil in strong debut, Petronas goodwill makes for rosy outlook Oct 31
NE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Noble is up 9.10% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.95%, Transocean up 9.67%, and Seadrill up 20.65%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NE
Pro Report PDF for NE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NE
Did Noble make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Noble Corporation is the modern name of Noble Drilling Corporation, by which it was known through the 1990s. Noble Corporation is a major contract driller of oil and natural gas wells. It also provides labor contract drilling services. The company was founded by Lloyd Noble and Art Olsen in 1921 and is headquartered in Sugar Land, Texas.