NDLS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.2373|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||7.165M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||18.32%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.59%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|04/30/2014||Misc||AGM Event for Noodles & Company|
NDLS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Noodles is down 34.63% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.70%, Potbelly up N/A, and Zoe's Kitchen up N/A.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for NDLS
PDF Report for NDLS
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NDLS Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring NDLS
Did Noodles make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Restaurants
- Company Website: http://www.noodles.com
- IR Website: http://investor.noodles.com/index.cfm
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Colorado
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Limited-Service Restaurants
- NAICS Code: 722513
- NAICS Industry: Restaurants and Other Eating Places
- NAICS Sector: Accommodation and Food Services
Noodles & Co is a fast casual restaurant concept offering lunch and dinner. Its menu includes a variety of high quality, cooked-to-order dishes, including noodles and pasta, soups, salads, sandwiches and appetizers served on china.
NDLS Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("NDLS","name")
- Description: =YCI("NDLS","description")
- Sector: =YCI("NDLS","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("NDLS","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("NDLS","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.