NDLS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.3373|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||10.30M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||19.24%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.77%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Financial Times01/14 18:20
SA Breaking News01/14 07:49
|08/13/2014||Earnings||Noodles & Co 2Q2014 Earning Result|
|08/13/2014||Misc||Noodles & Co 2Q2014 Earning Conference Call|
|04/30/2014||Misc||AGM Event for Noodles & Company|
NDLS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Noodles is down 27.52% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 13.49%, Chipotle Mexican Grill up 43.70%, and El Pollo Loco Holdings up N/A.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for NDLS
Portfolio Strategies Featuring NDLS
Did Noodles make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Restaurants
- Company Website: http://www.noodles.com
- IR Website: http://investor.noodles.com/index.cfm
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Colorado
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Limited-Service Restaurants
- NAICS Code: 722513
- NAICS Industry: Restaurants and Other Eating Places
- NAICS Sector: Accommodation and Food Services
Noodles & Co is a fast casual restaurant concept offering lunch and dinner. Its menu includes a variety of high quality, cooked-to-order dishes, including noodles and pasta, soups, salads, sandwiches and appetizers served on china.
NDLS Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("NDLS","name")
- Description: =YCI("NDLS","description")
- Sector: =YCI("NDLS","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("NDLS","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("NDLS","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.