NCTY Key Stats
|03/25/2014 21:00 EDT||Misc||The9, Ltd. Q4 2013 Earning Conference Call|
|03/25/2014||Earnings||The9, Ltd. Q4 2013 Earning Result.|
|10/28/2013||Misc||AGM Event for The9 Limited|
|09/05/2013 21:00 EDT||Misc||Q1 & Q2 2013 Earnings Conference Call|
|09/05/2013||Earnings||The9 Limited to Report First and Second Quarter 2013 Unaudited Financial Results.|
NCTY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). The9 is down 2.53% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 18.88%, Activision Blizzard up 48.16%, and Avid Technology up 30.83%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for NCTY
Portfolio Strategies Featuring NCTY
Did The9 make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Electronic Gaming & Multimedia
- Company Website: http://www.the9.com
- IR Website: http://www.the9.com/en/stockinformation.html
- HQ Country: China
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Cayman Islands
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2013
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Software Publishers
- NAICS Code: 511210
- NAICS Industry: Software Publishers
- NAICS Sector: Information
The9, Ltd., is an online game operator and developer in China. The Company offers online games including MMORPGs, MMOFPSs, web games, social games, mobile games and TV games, that it has licensed or developed.
NCTY Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("NCTY","name")
- Description: =YCI("NCTY","description")
- Sector: =YCI("NCTY","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("NCTY","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("NCTY","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.