NC Key Stats
- NACCO Industries Dividend Steady at $0.25 Fool May 8
- NACCO INDUSTRIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Office... May 8
- NACCO Industries (NC) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield Street Insider May 7
- NACCO Industries Declares Quarterly Dividend PR Newswire May 7
- NACCO Industries' CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 3
- NACCO Industries Earnings Call scheduled for 9:30 am ET today May 2
- NACCO Industries, Inc. Announces First Quarter 2013 Results PR Newswire May 1
- NACCO INDUSTRIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Con... May 1
- Q1 2013 NACCO Industries Earnings Release - After Market Close May 1
- Nacco Industries, Inc. Announces Dates of First Quarter 2013 Earnings Release an... Apr 23
NC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Nacco Industries is up 74.36% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.11%, Prestige Capital Corporation up 0.00%, and Business Develop Sol up 0.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for NC
Pro Report PDF for NC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NC
Did Nacco Industries make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
NACCO Industries is a publicly traded holding company, headquartered in Mayfield Heights, Ohio, involved in the lift truck, housewares, and mining industries. As of 2007, the company is ranked in the Fortune 1000. Its subsidiaries include NACCO Materials Handling Group, NACCO Housewares Group, and the North American Coal Corporation. Further, it mines and markets coal to electric utilities, independent power providers, and a synfuels plant; and provides dragline mining services for lime rock quarries in Florida. NACCO Industries, Inc. was founded in 1913 and is headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio.