NC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||8.83%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||5.496|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-65.93%|
|Net Income (TTM)||45.53M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||21.53%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.39%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.64%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- NACCO INDUSTRIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Financial Statements and Exhibit Nov 27
- NACCO Industries: After Spin-Off This Underfollowed Conglomerate Trades At A Sizeable Discount Nov 26
- NACCO Industries Declares Quarterly Dividend and Announces Stock Repurchase Program noodls Nov 12
- NACCO Industries Inc (NC) Declares $0.25 Qtr Div; $60M Stock Buyback Street Insider Nov 12
- NACCO Industries' CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 31
- NACCO Industries Earnings Call scheduled for 9:30 am ET today Oct 31
- NACCO Industries, Inc. Announces Third Quarter 2013 Results noodls Oct 30
- NACCO INDUSTRIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhi Oct 30
- Q3 2013 NACCO Industries Earnings Release - After Market Close Oct 30
- NACCO Industries, Inc. Announces Dates of Third Quarter 2013 Earnings Release and Conference Call Thomson Reuters ONE Oct 22
NC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Nacco Industries is up 13.26% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, American Patriot down 50.00%, and Olivia up N/A.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NC
Pro Report PDF for NC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NC
Did Nacco Industries make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
NACCO Industries is a publicly traded holding company, headquartered in Mayfield Heights, Ohio, involved in the lift truck, housewares, and mining industries. As of 2007, the company is ranked in the Fortune 1000. Its subsidiaries include NACCO Materials Handling Group, NACCO Housewares Group, and the North American Coal Corporation. Further, it mines and markets coal to electric utilities, independent power providers, and a synfuels plant; and provides dragline mining services for lime rock quarries in Florida. NACCO Industries, Inc. was founded in 1913 and is headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio.