NAT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||326.4%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.979|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-115.86M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.56%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-29.19%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||8.06%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- China data supports world share markets, euro climbs broadly Dec 9
- China data boosts world stocks, nerves hold over U.S. bond-buying taper Dec 9
- Asian shares advance on China trade, falling yen Dec 9
- Wall Street Week Ahead - U.S. stocks could weather grim profit outlooks Dec 6
- Asian shares subdued, nerves frayed ahead of U.S. jobs Dec 5
- Why Frontline’s 3Q2013 comments support peers while it rose most Market Realist Dec 5
- 3 Sell-Rated Dividend Stocks: ARP, AT, NAT The Street Dec 5
- Global shares stabilise after sell-off, euro firm before ECB Dec 5
- Asian markets dither, Tokyo shares try to rally Dec 4
- Asian markets start nervous, set for tense day amid Fed angst Dec 4
NAT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Nordic American Tankers is up 1.06% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Frontline down 3.98%, and Navios Maritime up 81.63%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for NAT
Pro Report PDF for NAT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download NAT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring NAT
Did Nordic American Tankers make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Nordic American Tanker Shipping Ltd. is an international tanker company. It owns and operates double hull crude oil tankers and Suezmax tankers. The company was founded on June 12, 1995 and is headquartered in Bermuda.