MYGN Key Stats
- DaVita and Myriad Join Forces - Analyst Blog Zacks 6:25 PM
- Big Pharma's Intellectual Property Blues Fool 7:50 AM
- Myriad Genetics Inc. (MYGN): Today's Featured Diversified Services Laggard Jun 17
- Genetic Tech (GENE) Updates on Impact of SCOTUS Ruling on Gene Patenting Street Insider Jun 17
- DaVita (DVA), Myriad (MYGN) Units Enter Biomarker Collaboration Street Insider Jun 17
- Why Myriad Genetics Shares Swooned Again Fool Jun 14
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 06/14: (GRPN) SCTY) (EIX) Upgraded; (AXP) (MYGN) ... Jun 14
- StreetInsider.com Pre-Open Movers 6/14: (RH) (GRPN) (ELN) Higher; (CEMP) (HIMX) ... Jun 14
- 4 Stocks Pushing The Diversified Services Industry Lower Jun 14
- Jefferies Stays on Sidelines with Myriad (MYGN) after DNA Ruling Street Insider Jun 14
MYGN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Myriad Genetics is up 11.66% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Conceptus up 65.09%, and Haemonetics Corporation up 21.69%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for MYGN
Pro Report PDF for MYGN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MYGN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MYGN
Did Myriad Genetics make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Myriad Genetics, Inc. is a molecular diagnostic company based in Salt Lake City, Utah. Myriad employs a number of proprietary technologies that permit doctors and patients to understand the genetic basis of human disease and the role that genes play in the onset, progression and treatment of disease. This information is used to guide the development of new molecular diagnostic products that assess an individual's risk for developing disease later in life (predictive medicine), identify a patient's likelihood of responding to a particular drug therapy and tailor a patient's drug dose to ensure optimal treatment (personalized medicine), and assess a patient's risk of disease progression and disease recurrence (prognostic medicine). The company was founded in May 1991 and is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah.