MUR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||11.76%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||6.328|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||30.17%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.207B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||33.65%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.63%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.96%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Murphy Oil Poised at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- Murphy Oil Poised at Neutral Dec 6
- Backing up the Hess Truck this Christmas Fool Dec 4
- 3 Ways to Increase Value at Murphy Oil Fool Nov 20
- Devon Shares Gain on Acquisition Rumor - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 20
- Insider Trading Alert - MUR, ACT, CAB, DOV And CNL Traded By Insiders Nov 19
- MURPHY OIL CORPORATION TO PRESENT AT UPCOMING ENERGY CONFERENCE noodls Nov 14
- Insider Trading Alert - MUR, SLAB, FLT, BK And AEIS Traded By Insiders Nov 14
- MURPHY OIL CORP /DE Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 12
- Tomorrow's Ex-Dividends To Watch: MPA, MIY, BFK, OZM, MUR Nov 12
MUR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Murphy Oil is up 35.09% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Hess up 65.98%, and Exxon Mobil up 11.66%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MUR
Pro Report PDF for MUR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MUR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MUR
Did Murphy Oil make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Murphy Oil Corporation is an international oil and gas company, founded in 1944 as C.H. Murphy & Co by Charle H Murphy Sr., that conducts business through various operating subsidiaries. Murphy produces oil and/or natural gas in the United States, Canada, Malaysia, the United Kingdom and Republic of the Congo and conducts exploration activities worldwide. Murphy also has an interest in a Canadian synthetic oil operation, owns two petroleum refineries and two ethanol production facilities in the United States and one petroleum refinery in the United Kingdom. The Company operates a growing retail marketing gasoline station chain on the parking lots of Walmart Supercenters and at stand-alone locations in the United States, and also markets petroleum products under various brand names and to unbranded wholesale customers in the United States and the United Kingdom. The Company has announced its intention to sell its three oil refineries and the U.K. marketing assets during 2011. Murphy Oil Corporation is headquartered in El Dorado, Arkansas, and has over 8,000 employees worldwide. The Company's common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "MUR."