MTW Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.07%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.154|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||129.4%|
|Net Income (TTM)||155.40M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||25.64%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.21%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.38%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Why Manitowoc Shares Jumped 5% Today Fool Dec 9
- Longbow Research Upgrades Manitowoc (MTW) to Buy Street Insider Dec 9
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Manitowoc (MTW) to Neutral Street Insider Dec 5
- Manitowoc downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman theflyonthewall.com Dec 5
- The Manitowoc Company to Present at Credit Suisse Global Industrial Conference noodls Dec 2
- Manitowoc Upgraded by Moody's - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 26
- Moody's Rates Manitowoc's (MTW) $1.05B Senior Facility at 'Ba1'; Upgrades Unsecured Obligations Street Insider Nov 25
- Moody's Assigns Ba1 to Manitowoc's New $1.05 Billion Senior Facility and Upgrades CFR to B1; Outlook is Stable Moody's Nov 25
- Manitowoc Moves Up In Market Cap Rank, Passing Abercrombie & Fitch Nov 25
- Manitowoc (MTW) Files Mixed Shelf Street Insider Nov 21
MTW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Manitowoc is up 37.52% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Astec Industries up 18.59%, and Caterpillar up 0.57%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MTW
Pro Report PDF for MTW
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MTW Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MTW
Did Manitowoc make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Manitowoc Co Inc is a multi-industry, capital goods manufacturer. It operates in two business markets namely, Cranes and Related Products and Foodservice Equipment.