MTG Key Stats
- Billionaires Playing Housing Rebound With Mortgage Insurers May 24
- [video] Fast Money Final Trade May 23
- MGIC Investment Corporation (MTG): Today's Featured Financial Winner May 23
- How To Book 45% Gains In The Next Leg Of The Real Estate Recovery May 23
- Once Left for Dead, These Insurers Are Scaling New Heights May 22
- Cramer: Buy BioMarin Pharma, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Asbury Automotive, But Sell T... May 21
- Once Left for Dead, These Insurers Are Scaling New Heights Fool May 21
- 'Mad Money' Lightning Round: I'm Betting on Penn National Gaming May 21
- Lightning Round: CarMax, Asbury Automotive & More May 20
- [video] Lightning Round May 20
MTG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). MGIC Investment Corporation is up 153.4% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Radian Group up 430.4%, and Genworth Financial up 97.71%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for MTG
Pro Report PDF for MTG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MTG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MTG
Did MGIC Investment Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Mortgage Guaranty Insurance Corporation is a provider of private mortgage insurance in the United States. In addition to mortgage insurance, MGIC provides lenders with various underwriting and other services and products related to home mortgage lending.