MTG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-16.91%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.144|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-435.13M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.76%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 7:05 am MGIC Investment releases monthly operating statistics; Primary New Insurance Written was $2.2 bln Briefing.com Dec 9
- MGIC Releases Monthly Operating Statistics noodls Dec 9
- MGIC Investment reports November primary new insurance written $2.2B theflyonthewall.com Dec 9
- 3 Players Poised to Gain from PMI Recovery - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- Are Radian and MGIC Now Good Buys? Fool Dec 6
- MGIC to Participate at the Goldman Sachs US Financial Services Conference 2013 noodls Dec 5
- MGIC Leads Mortgage Insurer Rally as Goldman Says Buy Bloomberg Dec 5
- Goldman Sachs Starts MGIC Investment (MTG) at Conviction Buy Street Insider Dec 5
- Mortgage Applications Fell 12.8% Last Week, Extending Decline Street Insider Dec 4
- MGIC to Participate at the 2013 FBR Fall Investor Conference noodls Nov 25
MTG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). MGIC Investment is up 333.4% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Radian up 201.3%, and Genworth Financial up 137.0%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MTG
Pro Report PDF for MTG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MTG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MTG
Did MGIC Investment make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
MGIC Investment Corporation is a holding company, which through its wholly owned subsidiary Mortgage Guaranty Insurance Corporation is a provider of private mortgage insurance in the United States.