MTB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.79%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||8.974|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-2.76%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.213B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||25.60%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.48%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Where the Money Is: December 5 Fool Dec 5
- 5 Big Trades to Take in December The Street Dec 5
- Where the Money Is: December 4 Fool Dec 4
- 1 Stock Tip You Can Take to the Bank Fool Dec 4
- The Banks With the Most Loyal Customers Fool Dec 4
- Big Regional Bank Stocks Have 20% Upside for 2014, Says Credit Suisse The Street Dec 4
- How to Invest Opportunistically Fool Nov 30
- Fifth Third to Redeem $750M TruPS - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- What Really Drives Bank Stocks Fool Nov 29
- 5 Short-Squeeze Stocks Ready to Pop The Street Nov 29
MTB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). M&T Bank is up 20.34% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, U.S. Bancorp up 25.93%, and BB&T up 28.23%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MTB
Pro Report PDF for MTB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MTB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MTB
Did M&T Bank make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
M&T Bank Corp. operates as a bank holding company. The company, through its subsidiaries, M&T Bank and M&T Bank NA, offers a wide range of commercial banking, trust and investment services. It operates retail and commercial bank branches in New York, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, New Jersey, Delaware, the District of Columbia and Ontario, Canada. The firm operates through its six segments: Business Banking, Commercial Banking, Commercial Real Estate, Discretionary Portfolio, Residential Mortgage Banking and Retail Banking. The company was founded in November 1969 and is headquartered in Buffalo, NY.