MTB Key Stats
- M&T Bank Corp. (MTB) Declares $0.70 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield Street Insider May 21
- M&T Bank Corporation Announces Second Quarter Common Stock Dividend PR Newswire May 21
- Can These 4 Banking Giants Make You Money? May 21
- Why Warren Buffett Has Faith in These High Quality Banks May 17
- M&T BANK CORP Financials May 17
- Goldman's Legal Woes Ebb May 16
- Goldman's Legal Woes Ebb - Analyst Blog Zacks May 16
- 5 Hated Stocks Primed for a Short Squeeze May 15
- M&T Bank Launches Two New Merchant Service Products PR Newswire May 14
- 3 Stocks Languishing in 2013 Fool May 11
MTB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). M&T Bank is up 32.32% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, U.S. Bancorp up 17.93%, and Hudson City Bancorp up 44.31%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for MTB
Pro Report PDF for MTB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MTB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MTB
Did M&T Bank make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
M&T Bank Corp. operates as a bank holding company. The company, through its subsidiaries, M&T Bank and M&T Bank NA, offers a wide range of commercial banking, trust and investment services. It operates retail and commercial bank branches in New York, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, New Jersey, Delaware, the District of Columbia and Ontario, Canada. The firm operates through its six segments: Business Banking, Commercial Banking, Commercial Real Estate, Discretionary Portfolio, Residential Mortgage Banking and Retail Banking. The company was founded in November 1969 and is headquartered in Buffalo, NY.