MT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-0.41%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-3.546|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-5.618B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||93.71%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-0.98%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.02%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 12 Large-Cap Stocks Set to More Than Double Their EPS in 2014 Fool Dec 10
- Value Investors Find Bargains in U.S. Steel and Gerdau The Street Dec 10
- Czech Prime Minister visits ArcelorMittal Ostrava for commissioning ceremony noodls Dec 9
- Construction starts on the new Minnesota Vikings stadium using ArcelorMittal steel noodls Dec 9
- ArcelorMittal Acknowledged by DOE - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- ETP, MWE, MT, LYB And POT, 5 Basic Materials Stocks Pushing The Sector Lower The Street Dec 5
- ArcelorMittal recognised by US energy department, commits to further cut energy use noodls Dec 5
- VTB Bank Gives Mechel Covenant Holidays - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- ArcelorMittal recognised for outstanding contribution to internal assurance noodls Dec 4
- ArcelorMittal SA (MT): Today's Featured Metals & Mining Laggard The Street Dec 3
MT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). ArcelorMittal is up 4.44% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, United States Steel up 21.37%, and Nippon Steel & Sumitomo up 44.17%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MT
Pro Report PDF for MT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MT
Did ArcelorMittal make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
ArcelorMittal, S.A. is a steel and mining company. Its products include flat products such as slabs, plates, hot and cold-rolled coils and sheets, among others. It serves automotive, construction, household appliances and packaging markets.