MSI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.90%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.958|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||61.11%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.093B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||49.38%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.54%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.91%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Mizuho Securities Starts Motorola Solutions Inc. (MSI) at Neutral Street Insider Dec 10
- 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: GPM, PHT, JRO, RESI, MSI The Street Dec 10
- Microsoft Mobile Is Ready to Roar in 2014 The Street Dec 9
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Rogers Communications, Motorola Solutions and URS Dec 9
- Motorola Solutions’ Wearable Computer Part of Industrial Revolution Touring Exhibition noodls Dec 9
- Mitel Networks (MITL) in Focus: Stock Moves 5.8% Higher - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 9
- Get the Latest Scoop on Must-See Motorola Solutions Content noodls Dec 5
- Wall Street Transcript Interview with David Mahlab, President and CEO of Pointer Telocation Ltd. (PNTR) Wall Street Transcript Dec 5
- Saginaw County Live on PremierOne 3.1.7 CAD System to Streamline Incident Management, Enhance Officer, Citizen Safety Business Wire Dec 5
- Change at the Helm of Polycom - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
MSI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Motorola Solutions is up 21.27% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, ShoreTel up 84.31%, and Ubiquiti Networks up 226.9%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MSI
Pro Report PDF for MSI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MSI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MSI
Did Motorola Solutions make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Motorola Solutions, Inc. is an American data communications and telecommunications equipment provider that succeeded Motorola Inc. following the spin-off of the mobile phones division into Motorola Mobility in 2011. The Company’s portfolio includes products, such as two-way radios, barcode scanners, radio frequency identification (RFID) readers, mobile computing devices, wireless broadband networks and wireless local area network (LAN) products. Motorola Solutions designs, manufactures, sells, installs and services analog and digital two-way radios, wireless LAN and security products, and voice and data communications products and systems. These products are provided primarily to private networks, wireless broadband systems and end-to-end enterprise mobility solutions to a range of customers, including government and public safety agencies. The company was formerly known as Motorola Inc. and changed its name to Motorola Solutions, Inc. in January 2011. Motorola Solutions, Inc. was founded in 1928 and is based in Schaumburg, Illinois.