MSFT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||15.75%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.687|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||16.98%|
|Net Income (TTM)||22.64B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||72.40%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||28.30%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.97%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Microsoft's (MSFT) Hot Xbox One May See Delay in Key European Market Street Insider 9:32 AM
- Microsoft (MSFT) Xbox One Sales Top 2M Units; Lag PS4 Sales Pace (SNE) Street Insider 9:19 AM
- Nokia (NOK) Could Implement Android in Upcoming Handset (MSFT) (GOOG) Street Insider 7:53 AM
- It's Time to Separate the Fate of Intel From PCs Fool Dec 10
- How Nintendo Ceded the Online Landscape to PS4 and Xbox One Fool Dec 10
- Nintendo Pins Hopes on Bundles to Save Wii U's Holiday Fool Dec 10
- Microsoft (MSFT) Reneges on Sales Cut-Off Date for PCs Preloaded with Windows 7 Street Insider Dec 10
- Valve's Steam Box Is an Assault on Microsoft's Windows, Not Xbox Fool Dec 10
- Can Electronic Arts Keep Up On The Battlefield With Gaming Stocks? The Street Dec 10
- Rambus, Groupon Surge as Dow Falls Fool Dec 10
MSFT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Microsoft is up 44.37% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.66%, Oracle up 10.12%, and Apple up 9.57%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MSFT
Pro Report PDF for MSFT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MSFT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MSFT
Did Microsoft make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Redmond, Washington, United States that develops, manufactures, licenses, and supports a wide range of products and services predominantly related to computing through its various product divisions. Established on April 4, 1975 to develop and sell BASIC interpreters for the Altair 8800, Microsoft rose to dominate the home computer operating system market with MS-DOS in the mid-1980s, followed by the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems. It markets and distributes its products and services through original equipment manufacturers, distributors, and resellers, as well as through online. Microsoft is headquartered in Redmond, Washington.