MRVL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||19.25%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.535|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||75.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||268.34M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||50.07%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.08%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.78%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Marvell Technology (MRVL) Names ichael Rashkin as Interim CFO Street Insider 4:16 PM
- OCZ Technology Goes Bust, but These 2 Flash Plays Look Promising Fool 4:00 PM
- Qualcomm Has the Goods, Set to Gain on China 4G, Says William Blair Barrons.com 1:56 PM
- Qualcomm: China May Push Brands to Use Competitors in Battle over Fees, Says Wedge Barrons.com 11:31 AM
- MRVL, ADI, SPWR, NVDA And FSLR, Pushing Electronics Industry Downward The Street 7:04 AM
- Tomorrow's Ex-Dividends To Watch: VTN, PFL, VKQ, EVV, MRVL The Street 5:00 AM
- MARVELL TECHNOLOGY GROUP LTD Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Dec 6
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Marvell Technology Group, Airgas and Navios Maritime Holdings Dec 6
- Marvell Technology Group Ltd. (MRVL): Today's Featured Electronics Laggard The Street Dec 5
- Marvell Unveils the ARMADA 1500 Plus from its Award-Winning SoC Platform Family to Power Newest Hisense TV Products with the Next Generation of Google Services for Smart TVs PR Newswire Dec 4
MRVL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Marvell Technology is up 54.67% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Broadcom down 15.17%, and NeoPhotonics up 8.85%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MRVL
Pro Report PDF for MRVL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MRVL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MRVL
Did Marvell Technology make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Founded in 1995, Marvell Technology Group Ltd. has operations worldwide and approximately 5,700 employees. Marvell’s U.S. operating subsidiary is based in Santa Clara, California and Marvell has international design centers located in the U.S., Europe, Israel, India, Singapore and China. Marvell has corporate offices in 16 countries besides the US. A leading fabless semiconductor company, Marvell ships over one billion chips a year. Marvell’s expertise in microprocessor architecture and digital signal processing, drives multiple platforms including high volume storage solutions, mobile and wireless, networking, consumer and green products. It was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in Hamilton, Bermuda.