MRVL Key Stats
- An Opportunity May Arise if This Stock Crashes Post Earnings Fool May 21
- A Bargain in the Semiconductor Sector Fool May 21
- Can Marvell Technology Group Meet These Numbers? Fool May 20
- Marvell Unveils Industry's First Mass Market Quad-core 5-mode Category 4 LTE Sin... May 20
- 5 Reasons to Worry About Next Week May 17
- After-Hours Buzz: Dell, JCPenney, Autodesk & More May 16
- David Einhorn Is Bullish on These Two Tech Stocks May 16
- 5 Stocks Boosting The Electronics Industry Higher May 13
- Marvell Technology Group Ltd. (MRVL): Today's Featured Technology Winner May 13
- 5 Big Bets Revealed By Long/Short Equity Hedge Fund Apex Capital May 9
MRVL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Marvell Technology Group is down 6.93% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, LSI Corporation up 0.28%, and Broadcom Corporation up 20.86%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for MRVL
Pro Report PDF for MRVL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MRVL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MRVL
Did Marvell Technology Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Founded in 1995, Marvell Technology Group Ltd. has operations worldwide and approximately 5,700 employees. Marvell’s U.S. operating subsidiary is based in Santa Clara, California and Marvell has international design centers located in the U.S., Europe, Israel, India, Singapore and China. Marvell has corporate offices in 16 countries besides the US. A leading fabless semiconductor company, Marvell ships over one billion chips a year. Marvell’s expertise in microprocessor architecture and digital signal processing, drives multiple platforms including high volume storage solutions, mobile and wireless, networking, consumer and green products. It was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in Hamilton, Bermuda.