MPLX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.23%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.429|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||99.80M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||73.26%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||17.37%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.18%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Marathon Petroleum Corporation and MPLX LP Present Long-Term Strategic Priorities to Create Shareholder Value ACN Newswire Dec 5
- Marathon Petroleum Unveils $4B Budget - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Marathon Petroleum Corporation and MPLX LP Present Long-Term Strategic Priorities to Create Shareholder Value noodls Dec 4
- MPLX LP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 4
- Howard Weil Starts MPLX LP (MPLX) at Sector Perform Street Insider Dec 2
- Coverage initiated on MPLX LP by Howard Weil Dec 2
- Capital Spending Spurs Technology Hardware Stocks According to this Portfolio Manager: An Interview with Charles Goldblum, the President and Founder of Hurley Capital, LLC Wall Street Transcript Nov 25
- MPLX LP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Nov 21
- Marathon Petroleum Corporation and MPLX LP Analyst and Institutional Investor Meeting Webcast Live on Dec. 4 noodls Nov 20
- MPLX LP Announces Retirement of President Garry L. Peiffer noodls Nov 15
MPLX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). MPLX LP is up 31.17% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.79%, Holly Energy up 0.94%, and Crestwood Midstream down 6.13%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MPLX
Pro Report PDF for MPLX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MPLX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MPLX
Did MPLX LP make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
MPLX LP is a limited partnership recently formed by Marathon Petroleum Corporation to own, operate, develop and acquire crude oil, refined product and other hydrocarbon-based product pipelines and other midstream assets.