MPC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||23.65%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||6.787|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-84.96%|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.241B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.76%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.64%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.02%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Macquarie Upgrades Marathon Petroleum (MPC) to Outperform Street Insider 8:17 AM
- Backing up the Hess Truck this Christmas Fool Dec 4
- 5 Stocks Pushing The Energy Industry Lower The Street Dec 4
- Are Refiners Ready for This Curveball? Fool Dec 3
- Why Galena, SouFun, and Marathon Petroleum Are Today's 3 Best Stocks Fool Dec 2
- Refiners Will Profit From Breaking Down 1 Wall and Building Another Fool Dec 2
- Simmons Upgrades Marathon Petroleum (MPC) to Overweight Street Insider Dec 2
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Marathon Petroleum (MPC) to Buy Street Insider Dec 2
- Jim Cramer's 6 Stocks in 60 Seconds: MNST DECK MPC CUDA MKTO WFT The Street Dec 2
- Marathon Petroleum Corp (MPC): Today's Featured Basic Materials Winner The Street Nov 27
MPC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Marathon Petroleum is up 43.74% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.86%, Valero Energy up 58.10%, and HollyFrontier up 8.16%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MPC
Pro Report PDF for MPC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MPC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MPC
Did Marathon Petroleum make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Marathon Petroleum Corporation is a U.S. based oil refining, marketing, and pipeline transport company. The company was formed as a subsidiary on September 1, 2005, from the former Marathon Ashland Petroleum, LLC, and is based in Findlay, Ohio. Marathon Petroleum operated as a subsidiary of the Marathon Oil Corporation until July 1, 2011. MPC is the nation’s fifth largest transportation fuels refiner and the largest refiner in the Midwest. MPC’s refining, marketing and transportation operations are concentrated primarily in the Midwest, Gulf Coast and Southeast regions of the U.S. The company is headquartered in Findlay, Ohio. Marathon Petroleum Corporation operates independently of Marathon Oil Corporation as of July 1, 2011.