MPC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||23.65%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||6.787|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-84.96%|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.241B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.76%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.64%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.93%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Can We Finally Put 2010 Behind Us? Fool Dec 8
- Marathon Petroleum Corporation and MPLX LP Present Long-Term Strategic Priorities to Create Shareholder Value ACN Newswire Dec 5
- Best oil refiner bets: Marathon, Valero & more CNBC Dec 5
- Macquarie Upgrades Marathon Petroleum (MPC) to Outperform Street Insider Dec 5
- Marathon Petroleum Unveils $4B Budget - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Jana Partners Reduces Stake in Safeway The Wall Street Journal Dec 4
- JC Penney and OmniVision are big market movers AP Dec 4
- Marathon Petroleum Corporation, MPLX LP - Analyst/Investor Day Seeking Alpha Dec 4
- Backing up the Hess Truck this Christmas Fool Dec 4
- Marathon Petroleum Corporation and MPLX LP Present Long-Term Strategic Priorities to Create Shareholder Value noodls Dec 4
MPC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Marathon Petroleum is up 49.79% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Valero Energy up 63.72%, and HollyFrontier up 15.77%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MPC
Pro Report PDF for MPC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MPC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MPC
Did Marathon Petroleum make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Marathon Petroleum Corporation is a U.S. based oil refining, marketing, and pipeline transport company. The company was formed as a subsidiary on September 1, 2005, from the former Marathon Ashland Petroleum, LLC, and is based in Findlay, Ohio. Marathon Petroleum operated as a subsidiary of the Marathon Oil Corporation until July 1, 2011. MPC is the nation’s fifth largest transportation fuels refiner and the largest refiner in the Midwest. MPC’s refining, marketing and transportation operations are concentrated primarily in the Midwest, Gulf Coast and Southeast regions of the U.S. The company is headquartered in Findlay, Ohio. Marathon Petroleum Corporation operates independently of Marathon Oil Corporation as of July 1, 2011.