MOVE Key Stats
- EU slips up with olive oil ban, reverses course Reuters - UK Focus May 23
- EU slips up with olive oil ban, changes plans Reuters - UK Focus May 23
- 5 Stocks Rising on Unusual Volume May 21
- Move Inc (MOVE) Higher, Citron Says Long on Twitter Street Insider May 20
- Motor racing-Lowe reunited with Hamilton at Mercedes May 20
- EU may close ports to Faroese vessels in herring dispute Reuters - UK Focus May 17
- London rent hits record high May 17
- Irish goods exports fall nine percent in a year Reuters - UK Focus May 16
- Realtor.com® To Provide Comprehensive Commercial Listings PR Newswire May 15
- Realtor.com® Launches Rentals App for iOS and Android PR Newswire May 15
MOVE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Move is up 31.76% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Trulia down 1.68%, and Bankrate down 23.86%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for MOVE
Pro Report PDF for MOVE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MOVE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MOVE
Did Move make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Move, Inc. is a real estate web site, which operates the Move Network of real estate web site for consumers and real estate professionals. The Move Network of websites captures more than 15 million monthly visitors. The headquarters for Move, Inc. is in Campbell, CA. Move, Inc., maintains offices in Scottsdale, AZ, Westlake Village, CA and Vancouver, Canada. The Company is listed on The NASDAQ Stock Market under the ticker symbol: MOVE.