MOS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-23.81%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.707|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-71.29%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.584B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.27%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.52%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.14%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Potash Making Big Cuts Fool 10:07 AM
- CF borrows debt at 4.0% and pays shareholder demand of 9.0% Market Realist Dec 6
- Why PotashCorp's Stock Plunged in 2013 Fool Dec 6
- Here's My Argument For Investing in CF Industries Fool Dec 6
- Why CF looks to unlock value using more debt, with interest at 4% Market Realist Dec 6
- ValueAct Capital starts new positions in ALSN, MOS, and VLO and sells BCR and TECH—13F Flash D Market Realist Dec 6
- ValueAct Capital starts new positions in ALSN, MOS, and VLO and sells BCR and TECH—13F Flash D Market Realist Dec 5
- ValueAct Capital starts new positions in ALSN, MOS, and VLO and sells BCR and TECH—13F Flash C Market Realist Dec 5
- Why These 3 Agriculture Companies Are Great Investments Fool Dec 5
- ValueAct Capital starts new positions in ALSN, MOS, and VLO and sells BCR and TECH—13F Flash B Market Realist Dec 5
MOS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Mosaic is down 11.31% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, PotashCorp down 17.30%, and Agrium down 7.96%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MOS
Pro Report PDF for MOS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MOS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MOS
Did Mosaic make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Mosaic is the world's largest producer of phosphate and second-largest producer of potash—two crop nutrients which are primary ingredients in producing fertilizer. The company's annual potash production capacity is 10.4 million tonnes, and its phosphate production capacity is 10.3 million tonnes. The company engages in every phase of crop nutrition development, from the mining of resources to the production of crop nutrients, feed and industrial products for customers around the globe. Their customer base includes wholesalers, retail dealers and individual growers in more than 40 countries. Mosaic employs approximately 7,500 people worldwide. The company was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in Plymouth, Minnesota. As of May 25, 2011, The Mosaic Company operates independently of Cargill, Incorporated.