MOS Key Stats
- Mosaic Co (MOS): Today's Featured Chemicals Winner 1:00 PM
- Uralkali to delay potash expansion if BHP mine proceeds May 22
- The Mosaic Company Management Presents at Barclays Americas Select Franchise Con... May 21
- Is This the Best Stock in the Market Today? Fool May 21
- MOS July Options Begin Trading May 20
- EC, GOLD And MOS, 3 Basic Materials Stocks Pushing The Sector Lower May 17
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Potash C... May 17
- Potash Raises Dividend by 25% May 16
- Potash Raises Dividend by 25% - Analyst Blog Zacks May 16
- Reality meets Jim Chanos’s China call May 16
MOS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Mosaic is up 29.38% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan up 8.88%, and Agrium up 16.39%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for MOS
Pro Report PDF for MOS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MOS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MOS
Did Mosaic make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Mosaic is the world's largest producer of phosphate and second-largest producer of potash—two crop nutrients which are primary ingredients in producing fertilizer. The company's annual potash production capacity is 10.4 million tonnes, and its phosphate production capacity is 10.3 million tonnes. The company engages in every phase of crop nutrition development, from the mining of resources to the production of crop nutrients, feed and industrial products for customers around the globe. Their customer base includes wholesalers, retail dealers and individual growers in more than 40 countries. Mosaic employs approximately 7,500 people worldwide. The company was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in Plymouth, Minnesota. As of May 25, 2011, The Mosaic Company operates independently of Cargill, Incorporated.